• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prices reduced!

G

Wall and Fence tools:
Pluto's Arch is now 457 the highest priced item is 2,980. I noticed there was a post when these went up. I just thought I would let you all know they are lower now.

The pets were up to 100k. They have been reduced quite a bit as well.

You can see what the max discount is for a store in the above screen shots.

G

That's a very good Sign !!!!!!!!!!! IM REALLY GLAD!!! Ty for informing us!!! awesome news!

G

Haha I was first one to notice :p

lol..nobody listens to me.. =(

Also, Pizza Machine starts to decrease in price aswell (not sure how much it is now)

K

kwills75TSO

Yeah I have been noticing them coming down also, I was one of the ones who posted about the outrageous prices in build mode. Now I can buy a column a day instead of a column a week. It is getting better but could still use just a little bit more adjusting from the devs.

I do understand that we need money sinks in game so that EA doesn't go broke once cash out is implemented but we would have money sinks if they simply didn't cost so much. Noone in their right mind would spend 16k for a dog or 11k for a cat in RL and I don't know anyone in game who would be willing to pay that much for a non rare pet either. However if they keep tweaking and working with this situation we will gladly have our money sinks back and people will start spending a lot more. Thank you devs for working on this and trying to make it better.

G

I never thought I'd be ok with spending more than a dollar on a can of soda or more than 3 on a cup of coffee, but here we are.

I'm happy to see the game prices come down, too. I'm too game poor to buy anything, much less a column.

I

imported_shredded.carrot

I do agree that prices now are pretty good, furniture has come down, and I can now shop without looking every second at my money, now it's every 2 seconds :p. EA is getting it right... slowly. Lets hope they get the bots situation right

S

Shyanne1

<blockquote><hr>

I do agree that prices now are pretty good, furniture has come down, and I can now shop without looking every second at my money, now it's every 2 seconds :p. EA is getting it right... slowly. Lets hope they get the bots situation right

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's funny that people think that $457 for a post is a good deal or $80,000 for ONE pizza table is good. Sorry guys, I know you are trying to be positive but this making money and then HAVING to spend it right away to be able to earn anymore is ludicruous. I don't think this game will ever be fun for me again since I'm not likely to sit in a house, read a book and read senseless chat on the screen. I like to have contests and build unique houses and since we can't do that anymore I can't see this game surviving.

Personally, I thought that Sim Cities Societies actually sucked when it came out and now I played it last night and started building a great city and soon realized it was 2am. When was the last time you played EA Land and lost track of time?????

G

<blockquote><hr>

When was the last time you played EA Land and lost track of time?????

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh, last night... was 3am when I finally looked at the RL clock.

back on topic though....I think it's great that prices are starting to come down...guess it goes to show you that the supply/demand system works, sorta.

G

I wonder if there are actually people buying columns for almost 3k. How much jamming/ waitressing is that? An hour? More? For 1 column that used to cost 15 or so?

G

It would take approximately 6 RL hours of constant jamming, to earn 3000 simoleans.

(One jam 52 with maxed skill and max players, it takes 4,5 minutes - you can make 13,33 jams in an hour without greening - allowing greening time and possibly a little afk time you would make about 10 jams an hour.)

S

Sidfrmea-lan

<blockquote><hr>

Wall and Fence tools:
Pluto's Arch is now 457 the highest priced item is 2,980. I noticed there was a post when these went up. I just thought I would let you all know they are lower now.

The pets were up to 100k. They have been reduced quite a bit as well.

You can see what the max discount is for a store in the above screen shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

TC3 the items are reg price now

G

I thought the prices in TC3 didn't change after the EAL merge? Everything stayed the same.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought the prices in TC3 didn't change after the EAL merge? Everything stayed the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.... We have our ups and downs .. but the prices change all the time in TC3...Shoot for a bit there was 3 x a day...( was very hard to keep up with) right now they are going thru a steady up swing. Thats been now for the last two weeks. Prior to that they were sinking so low most shop owners were loosing their shirts on it. And I wish I got that discount on tings... lol least all i can seem to get is 31% even with 10-12 items of the same out never mind mixing in same type item.

Prices in TC3 are so much more reasonable then in EALand... that is for sure. Not sure what this price increase will do with the prices but hopefully it will stabilize so both customers and shop owners can get good deals.

G

Now I understand why EA Land players are so upset!! In TC3 the prices are not even in the same ballpark as those, they are more in line with what the new economy has to offer. For instance, I had 5000$ and was able to build a little house today for Mr Bo Jangles (my dog) decorate it and buy what he needed, and do some work on my own house and still end up with about 1700$. Hopefully the plan is to implement the pricing from TC3 into EA Land. some of the screenshots above, such as the pet carrier prices, are absurd.