• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Price checking stuff

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am gonna use this as a way to price check stuff I loot or make. If you want to buy it and I still have it, my ICQ is 245643878

More to come... I am gonna post everything in this thread.

1.png 2.png

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Teslawear Most of the items that will be worth much will say Greater, Major or Legendary Artifact at the bottom. Major and Legendary pieces being the better ones. You will get some decent items that don't say that...but most the time they wont be worth much. Weapons with Splintering Weapon on them wont always be a major or Legendary artifact, but may still be worth something. Also, some jewelry with the right +skills and stuff can not be legendary and demand a nice price.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
http://stratics.com/forums/uo-traders-hall.41/

That area of stratics has a lot more for sale. I am still bad at pricing armor, jewels & weapons...but I look through these posts to get a idea of what something is worth based on what it has sold for.

For instance. I sold a ring last week for 25m that was:

0/3 Faster cast recovery
20% LRC
10% LMC
15% SDI
15% DCI
25% EP
8 Mana Inc

Back in the day that would be been the best ring in the game, now its still a good piece but its just more common. People want items like that to have +15 skills to go with it.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Personally, I won't even look at something that isn't atleast a Major Artifact unless it has some truly uber stats.

Also, get better price checks in traders forum, per Jason's post.