• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"PRICE CHECK" & the DEATH of "M"

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats an Ice Island Keep going for these days?
I haven't decided if I want to sell yet, just need a price check. ty

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: "PRICE CHECK" Ice Island KEEP FEL

37 lurkers and not 1 reply. Anyone ??? :eyes:

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

last one i seen went for 60mil, so anywhere around there

L

lols

last one I saw actually sell went for 30

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

30 - 60 mils sounds nice, tyvm.

M

MasterP

Being that its on ice island i would say 20-35 mill.

S

SUPRsalad

A keep? Standard issue should bring 30mil no matter where it is. . . Ice island being the bottom of the curve. 30.

A

Always a Ghost

anything should sound nice i gave to u for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup1:
We all said the same thing when the guild kicked in to replace all your stuff after your "friend" stole from you. LOL now run along back to your trailer.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

anything should sound nice i gave to u for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup1:
Ya, anything would be nice for it, if I do sell it. I would have gave it to the guild if & or when I quit the guild BUT the heart and the soul of the guild quit first... :sad2: :confused: :cursing:

A

Always a Ghost

Ya, anything would be nice for it, if I do sell it. I would have gave it to the guild if & or when I quit the guild BUT the heart and the soul of the guild quit first... :sad2: :confused: :cursing:
I hope your not refering to stu as the heart and soul of the guild. More like we got ride of a cancer

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I hope your not refering to stu as the heart and soul of the guild. More like we got ride of a cancer
an who are u in M again im sure one of the reason i left due to total lack of pvp ability. im sure u are one of the people that held on to my an sargons coat tails for schrolls.. please if u want to talk negative about me like i was a bad thing for M tell me who u are...

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It happens i was fed up an frustrated with what M turned into, M was a pvp guild. i got tired of finding pvp an all of a sudden 4 fo the 6 in vent were afk or would die to one combo. with me an sargon an all the time sargon put into the forums for macros an stuff none should die 1v1 in less then 10 seconds.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Im not mad at you.I think highly of you. You were a good friend to me and I thank you for that and also everything you taught me.
I have a real crappy comp so most of the stuff I learned I couldn't really use
due to the lack of a good comp.
Soon though after I make the move cross country and I buy me a new comp
I will be looking for some of you to put my sword into. ;)

The only thing I think was jacked was you guys just leave without any warning or anyting. Something would have been nice, Like hey get your Sh*t together or we bounce. Something to that effect may have worked.
But the current condition of M is heart breaking. I think I would have rather you guys kick me and anyone else you thought of as unworthy then to
just leave us all high and dry...

As far as cancer comment guy, I dont know who the hell that is.
I loved playing with you and Sarg, the yelling and negitive comments could have been less but all in all I had a great time with you guys. :(

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

with me an sargon an all the time sargon put into the forums for macros an stuff none should die 1v1 in less then 10 seconds.

I think Sarg F'd up when I had first joind M/T and he was mass kicking good people for not playing regularly and whatever he thought was not good enough for the guild. When he was kicking good people and keeping terrible people like, well lets not name names but say alot of people were worse then me and that says alot. Atlest I did show up to fight and die but most didnt even do that. I never cried about losing points, silver stat, nothing. I just had a good time and played on. I still think of you as a friend. :thumbup1:

A

Always a Ghost

I think Sarg F'd up when I had first joind M/T by letting me in period, and he was mass kicking good people for not playing regularly and whatever he thought was not good enough for the guild. When he was kicking good people and keeping terrible people like me, well lets not name names but say alot of people, no one was worse then me . Atlest I did show up to fight and die so you guys could get your gains in healing, and I could scout as a ghost. I never cried about losing points, silver stat, nothing, cause I was always in stat I just got used to it, had a good time and played on. I still think of you as a friend, and hope we can still exchange them pictures of each other. :thumbup1:
Wow now you two can cuddle up infront of a fire, whisper sweet nothings to each other.