• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check: Prized 20% Splinter War Axe with Blood Drinker, Battle Lust, and 50% Stamina Leech

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I think vendor search has a lot of splint weapons for sale that only have one of the three mods needed: 20 splint 50 HLD 50 Hit spell. Weapon specials are very important, so only certain weapons will sell. For example, a radiant scimitar has no viable PvP specials so those are always worthless as splint weapons. Sometimes a 4th mod of spell Chanel or swing speed is needed. Having that extra mod means it’s harder to find and worth more.

last I looked on vs:

Clean 3 of 3 is big money. Hundreds of mill to plats depending on the weapon specials

Clean 2 of 3 is worth selling. Maybe 25-60m

Brittle 3 of 3 10-20 mill

Clean 1 of 3 is 5 mill if you are lucky.

Last edited:

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think vendor search has a lot of splint weapons for sale that only have one of the three mods needed: 20 splint 50 HLD 50 Hit spell. Weapon specials are very important, so only certain weapons will sell. For example, a radiant scimitar has no viable PvP specials so those are always worthless as splint weapons. Sometimes a 4th mod of spell Chanel or swing speed is needed. Having that extra mod means it’s harder to find and worth more.

last I looked on vs:

Clean 3 of 3 is big money. Hundreds of mill to plats depending on the weapon specials

Clean 2 of 3 is worth selling. Maybe 25-60m

Brittle 3 of 3 10-20 mill

Clean 1 of 3 is 5 mill if you are lucky.
This is very helpful, thank you! One quick question -- do the leeches, such as HSL, count as a "hit spell?" Or are you referring to Hit Fireball, etc.

Based on your description, perhaps this is worth something.

1639679004113.png