• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price check on two nice bracelets(may sell if price is right)

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Hi all i'm looking to get a price check on these two bracelet's,any help is appreciated.
May sell if the price is right.
Thank you all.

These are on atlantic shard.

Bracelet 1
Antique
strength inc 10
stam inc 4
night sight
Enhance potions 25
hit chance inc 20
defense chance inc 20
fast cast recovery 3
swing speed inc 10
Durability- 255/255

Bracelet 2
Antique
chivalry+15
intelligence bonus+8
hit chance increase+15
defense chance increase+20
spell damage increase+15
fast cast recovery+3
faster casting+1
swing speed increase+10
damage increase+25
durability -251/255

ADDED BUYOUT.

BUYOUT FOR BRACE 1 IS 100M

BUYOUT FOR BRACE 2 IS 125M

PM OR POST IF INTERESTED IN BUYOUT THANKS.

Last edited:

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the second one is worth a good chunk. only negative is no Enhanced Pots but I never minded that on a bracelet. Ill offer 50m to start

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just ignore @kimminjun7077 he should be banned on this site, he's spamming everyone's messages offering 1bil for no matter what it is, he's trying to raise his Messages, he's mainly bringning up things from 5+ months ago. just report him and ignore him, he's done this with several of my pieces for sale.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Just ignore @kimminjun7077 he should be banned on this site, he's spamming everyone's messages offering 1bil for no matter what it is, he's trying to raise his Messages, he's mainly bringning up things from 5+ months ago. just report him and ignore him, he's done this with several of my pieces for sale.

I have noticed this also,but i would still like to give him the benefit of the doubt.
That being said has anyone acutally sold him anything? or rather has he ever actually bought anything yet?.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't take less than 100-200m for the +15 Chiv jewel.
It's not ideal for Holy Fisters, but it's great for any traditional Chiv char using another Mastery.

Good luck!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I have noticed this also,but i would still like to give him the benefit of the doubt.
That being said has anyone acutally sold him anything? or rather has he ever actually bought anything yet?.
He is having issues with gold and English. If anyone dose work with him u will have to be honest about what the prices are. Like max on an item. Don't just let him give u 1 billion when no one else has bid on anything. But u can all do what u like

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
He is having issues with gold and English. If anyone dose work with him u will have to be honest about what the prices are. Like max on an item. Don't just let him give u 1 billion when no one else has bid on anything. But u can all do what u like
No i'm not just going to take his one bill for a item that only two person has bid for,and anyway's i'm sure he will give me a lower price since it's not loaded with all the mod's he wanted.

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@ysolt @Best Friend it's not that he is bad with english/gold, His offers are false, his icq he posts is false, and 80% of his posts are from 6 months ago

As for the 1st Bracelet, i offer 50m, could be useful for my garg pvm macer.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
@ysolt @Best Friend it's not that he is bad with english/gold, His offers are false, his icq he posts is false, and 80% of his posts are from 6 months ago

As for the 1st Bracelet, i offer 50m, could be useful for my garg pvm macer.

Ya I gave him the bennefit of the doubt to contact me,but he didnt i guess you are right about him.

AS for your offer best friend said he would buy it out,but have yet to contact me, So i will tooo give him the bennefit of the doubt,and wait for him to answer.

To your offer for my first brace,i had set a buyout price, if i take anything less ,it would be no fair to everyone else,that might have a use or had a lower bid in mind.

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
kk, icq is 351646631 IF you can't sell it and you wouldn;t mind selling for 50 later on! :) gl on sale!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Ok I was asleep last night. Why do people think when people bit using the Internet they are like waiting for a Insta response glued to there computers? Like yes but give me your icq and 24 to 48 hours to pick up my god u are spastic! I wasn't feeling my best this weekend so did not sign in much

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Ok I was asleep last night. Why do people think when people bit using the Internet they are like waiting for a Insta response glued to there computers? Like yes but give me your icq and 24 to 48 hours to pick up my god u are spastic! I wasn't feeling my best this weekend so did not sign in much

Well didnt i say in my earlier post i was giving you the benefit of the doubt!?.

Anyways i justed got your pm,read it please.