• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on selling rubble ATL

15hector85

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just recently came back to game, I have over 30 pieces of rubble, most or pictured here, 3 others are 2 wall switches and "black sand" is what it looks like, What can I expect to get per piece? and which are the more desireable pieces?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The plants and broken bits of walls and furniture are the least valuable, only about 500k or so each.

The full walls, benches, picnic table pieces, and bar pieces are medium value, about 2-5 mil or so each

The church pew piece and bed piece are the most valuable, probably about 20-30 million each.

(Assuming these prices are up to date still)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Agreed on the plants and broken wall bits; likely closer to 50-250k though

* bed piece: 2 to 4m (and not selling at those prices anymore :p)
* picnic bench ends: ~10m
* picnic table center: 5m
* full walls w/ windows: 5m
* full walls w/o windows: 6m
* bench centers: 20-25m
* broken armoires: 20-30m
* smooth table center ("bar", by the bookshelf and stairs/armoire in the pic): 40-50m+
* dirt ("black sand") - 500k-1m
* switches: by far the least valuable pieces, 0 to 50k
* pew halves: 30-35m
* plants - 50 to 250k

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Np. I can always use more of the dirt, those triangle-shaped broken wall bits, and full walls w/o windows. Drop me an ICQ if you'd like to sell them (on Atl). :)

15hector85

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
sent you ICQ. If anyone else is interested, Please post here or ICQ me at 86331705 with offers and on items that interest you.

15hector85

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Small Rubble Pieces Sold
Black Sand Sold
Armoires Sold
Bookcase Sold

EVERYTHING ELSE STILL AVAILABLE