• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on Resources on YOUR Shard!

G

Hello all,

With the recent changes in accumulating resources (wood and ore) whereas they are randomized, I was wondering what everyone has priced them now?

I'm a merchant ingame so u know how we would like to know of current prices going on n all that. I've checked a few other shard's luna vends for these resource prices and I must say they are quite higher than my own prices which has been said to be too high (but then there have been lots of young and returning players recently in my shard saying that), so I was wondering what most people are really selling em for now.

Please state:
-Your Shard
-Your Price rate for Ore(all types) or Wood(all types), (successful transactions after the resource changes.)

Thank you in advance for ur info

Cheers.