• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on Luna house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UOAuctions

How much does a house 14x18 sell for inside luna walls?

U

UOAuctions

I am now taking bids on this house, it is out the west side of luna, corner house.. I will accept bids threw the board located at the house.

D

DVI

would you mind updating the current high bid if you have time in the next hour or so? im at my parents so no uo for me...

S

SwordBlaze

DVI, 300 mil by Flutter. It'll go to a pvp guild if this is the Flutter I'm thinkin bout.

U

UOAuctions

High Bid is 585m by stratics poster. Bids will be accepted threw this evening.. I will update as bids come in.

U

UOAuctions

Was in a pm, I will send him a message and ask him to post here!

N

NewThunder

High Bid is 585m by stratics poster. Bids will be accepted threw this evening.. I will update as bids come in.
Could you please post a specific time, also I guess I am rather confused because I thought bids had to be posted on the board at the house. Could you also please provide the contact information of the brooker you would like to use.

U

UOAuctions

Offers are being done threw the board, that one was the only one I have threw pm. We will be asking Leo to broker it for us. His contact info is... 104-415-760. The auction will be ending at 10pm EST tonight.

U

UOAuctions

Not the same owner so im not sure what happen. We were RL friends with the previous owner and obtained all his accounts. We just sold the yew house night before last.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Not the same owner so im not sure what happen. We were RL friends with the previous owner and obtained all his accounts. We just sold the yew house night before last.
Yes I know. We had a deal and when I went to pull the gold you sold it to someone else.

Who all is bidding on this Luna house anyway?
The bid jumped from a house sign bid of 400M to 585M out of nowhere.
I know Buck didn't jump from 400 to the obscure number 585 so do tell...
It makes things hard for people bidding if we don't see the actual bids.

U

UOAuctions

Bids have been made threw pm, icq's and board..

I'm sorry I am very busy and can't update every hour.
High bid is still rajadeah at 585m.

Auction will be ending in 5 hours!

U

UOAuctions

Flutter i wanted to respond to your post to let you know i gave others the choice to post here or at house on the boad or my icq...as everyone was told the bids would be updated as they came in...sorry i didnt get the chance to update the bids between 400 and 585 i have stuff going on here at home they took me away from my pc. NOW to let everyone know the bid is now at 650 high bidder is gensis archives and he posted at the house on the house sign. thanks cherokee

U

UOAuctions

OH yes also to let everyone know my icq # is 299-130-213 which is also on the house sign. I also will be using a broker for the trade of house as well as the gold...my broker is Leo.

U

UOAuctions

All Bidders now have 2hours and 30mins left on house*sorry i just seen the post on having 5 hours left* that is wrong the auction on the house ends at 10pm est sorry for all the mess up...trying to keep up with stuff here at home and watch bids on house :(

U

UOAuctions

Flutter may i ask if your implying something??i 'm doing my best here to keep everyone updated on this house. I cant help how it can be at one bid then jumps to another...maybe the person that bids higher wants it more than others..

U

UOAuctions

ok folks letting you all know now that high bid on house is 751mill it is posted on the house board at house..the high bidder is Genesis Archives

R

rajadeah

oooook if the guy wants it bad enough to jump the bid 100 mill at a time he can have it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol...
{edited so I don't break the ROC}
Nevermind.

U

UOAuctions

all i'm saying flutter if you have something to say to me please say it...your more than welcome to add me to icq 299-130-213

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The bid went up to 1.75 billion by Doran and Genesis.
Then Doran admitted he didn't have any gold.
IDK what happened after that.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so whats this now? genesis gana own all the Luna houses on all servers soon along with "of the ring"

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Im not a big fan of his but Genesis got taken for a ride today.

B

Bishop Cats

wish someone who actually plays on catskills as a main shard would have gotten the house.

N

NewThunder

The bid went up to 1.75 billion by Doran and Genesis.
Then Doran admitted he didn't have any gold.
IDK what happened after that.
If it's the Doran M I am thinking it was, trust me he has plenty of gold.

U

UOAuctions

Thanks for your opinion Flutter but Genesis didn't get takin for anything. After seeing that doran m was a false bidder Genesis came to a fair price. If he wants to share the price that is on him, but asked me not to disclose the final amount. Thanks to everyone who bid.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol Don't worry, everyone who bid knows exactly what happened.

U

UOAuctions

I'm sorry you are being pissy because you could not afford the house. No reason to take it out on me. I was simply selling a house, I can't control who bids and who don't. Better luck in trolling a post next time sweetheart!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol You have no idea what I can afford.
Regardless we know what happened. You forget that we all talk to each other pretty regularly.

S

SwordBlaze

I'm sorry you are being pissy because you could not afford the house. No reason to take it out on me. I was simply selling a house, I can't control who bids and who don't. Better luck in trolling a post next time sweetheart!
I mean technically you could. It was your auction and your rules. 1.75 bil........... I had 100mil once and was so happy I'd give people 2 - 3 mil randomly. Guess I am just too nice of a guy *shows off some more about his generosity, thus proving he isn't generous and just likes recognition* haha

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just a note I am not trolling just relaying what happened. I am sorry if it makes anyone uncomfortable to know what the situation was.

U

UOAuctions

Could of been anyone that made the char doran m, even you. At least I went out of my way to icq doran m, I could of just said screw that and took the gold from genesis. So please, dont make me out to be the bad guy! kthx!

Status
Not open for further replies.