• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on items (Orn Sold)

G

gateway67

Ello Folks been around for a while now, So I signed up here at last

Could you please advise how much the following items are being sold for & if you wish to buy PM me here.

Full Darkwood armour set (Bloodwood type).

Change hair style deeds.

Orn of Magi. <<<<<<< SOLD, geeezs that was quick.

Thanks for any replys

S

StarlaUO

Full Darkwood armour set (Bloodwood type) - 3-4 mil

Change hair style deeds -25k

Orn of Magi - 12-15 mil

Cook_Oce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that I am interested in buying any...
That price on orni is one of the lowest I've seen

Darkwood set I usually see for 5 mil or more on vendors. Ask less if you want a quick sale. No idea about hair style deeds.

I

imported_JediSith

Its all due to the changes to the arti drop system.... we are seeing more artis being dropped before... I could remember when orni and HOm where between 25-30mill each

S

StarlaUO

Yes Orni no longer sell for 25-30 mils. Doom arties are gettting cheaper and cheaper with changes in Doom. On more crowded shards it can go even lower than 10 mil.

S

SthCrmwll66

I saw and bought a Jackle's Collar for 6mil on another shard .. they went to 15-20 mil too not long ago

G

gateway67

Thanks so much for the feed back Folks, Very good to know the prices of such items are dropping.

This will make it much better out there for everyone (even things up) vets & New players.