• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] price check on bugged rune book. super old. has dialogue from a quest for book title.

sush

Visitor
i recovered an account last year and i found one of my runebooks bugged like this... was wondering if it had any value considering i haven't seen or heard of any others like it.

Attachments

sush

Visitor
This from some quest
the dialogue is from a quest yes. but rune books have a limit on how many letters/characters you can put in it. this has over that plus italics... probably more for a collector but i do have one and havent seen any others like it

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent you a PM with more details on how it was created. Simply a HTML runebook. I have a few books and actually a bracelet that has large amounts of text like this. It has been patched for sometime.