• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check on 70% Lightning Bokuto

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Worth 75m easy to the right buyer. I know I had a guy at one point on ICQ willing to pay 75m if I ever crafted another one, sold my first for 60m.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
65487573 guy will make it and imbue for u for 20 mil so icq him if they are worth that much to you, he will make u a bunch

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes a lot of reforges to get the clean 70 lightning alone. It being a one name sometimes it gets another random mod added which in this case was changing it to elemental damage. The damage being fire which was recently made like the best damage type due to the corpse skin changes should value this thing quite a bit higher than a normal 70 lightning bok being as you have to burn a ton of saws to get the 70 lightning clean alone nevermind the 1/1,000,000 chance to get another random good mod on it and being changing it to the perfect damage type I'd guess to the right buyer it should hold a decent value.