• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on +47 Skill Bracelet

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

Any idea what this is worth? +47 Skill points and resist to boot

Bracelet
Chivalry +14
Bushido +11
Parry +10
Wrestling +12
Physical Resist 8%

funtime2009

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's my take and I am a heavy skill jewlery seller in luna.

Chiv, parry, and resist go together but resist is not a key point.
Bushido, parry, and resist go together and resist is not the key point.

Wrestle is useless since chiv uses a fencing wep and bushido uses a 2 handed wep for dodging.

Chiv and bushido do not go togeather at all since they are primary skills unless you use chiv for say poison cleansing.

At best its a primary 2 skill ring with a non consequential resist making my assertion on value to be 50k.

I'd pay 50k only because I collect multi skill rings. Post me or icq me at 598812897

S

Slips

Chiv and Bushido don't go together? There are TONS of templates that use chiv, parry, and bushido. I would price it at 500k, give or take. Its really got 3 decent mods that could help make someones template, resists on jewels is nice but other mods would be better, and wrestle is pretty useless.