• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor price check older armor and yes I will sell this.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I never know how to reply to these PC threads i see 2 pieces i might use the rest meh at best for ME but then i see stuff i put in noob boxes listed for 100s of millions

Nash

Sage
nothing on these ones not anything to be desired old armor can be worth fortunes but needs to be stats people want and need mr,hpr,hpi lmc... lrc on and on mana

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like the 1
nothing on these ones not anything to be desired old armor can be worth fortunes but needs to be stats people want and need mr,hpr,hpi lmc... lrc on and on mana
190 plate gloves and saw a piece with 8 sta/mana i might use

Nash

Sage
i retract my previous statement the one that says bone armor 150 luck item isn't enhanced and golden plate gloves are worth something rest is ehhhh no imho