• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets [PRICE CHECK] Old legacy white-wyrm

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Cap‐760str on ppww is most desired.The str on those is low. I'd shoot for 500m each but still may be a hard sell because most will seek something above 750str. Good Luck.

mihali

Sage
Value will also depend if they are "Heirloom" Gen 1 super old also. In that case they could bed worth very much more to collectors, like several Platinums each. You need to look in Stratics and find info for "Heirloom", and Gen 1, and find how to determine what they are. There is plenty of information about this, search and youll find it. I would do that before I would sell them. Their stats also are not too bad. 760 Str is a pipe dream on pp WWs.
Some info:
Hope this helps and gl.

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Value will also depend if they are "Heirloom" Gen 1 super old also. In that case they could bed worth very much more to collectors, like several Platinums each. You need to look in Stratics and find info for "Heirloom", and Gen 1, and find how to determine what they are. There is plenty of information about this, search and youll find it. I would do that before I would sell them. Their stats also are not too bad. 760 Str is a pipe dream on pp WWs.
Some info:
Hope this helps and gl.
I wouldn't say it's a pipe dream. I have bought 5 or 6 in the past 2 years untrained ppww 760str between 500m and 1p. also have a few above 755str as well.

I wouldn't say it's a pipe dream. I have bought 5 or 6 in the past 2 years untrained ppww 760str between 500m and 1p. also have a few above 755str as well.
Could I inquire about a potential untrained ppww 760 str with either 90 or 80 cold resist (firm) if you have one on hand? I'm sitting on a few 760 untrained as well but none have 80 or 90 that I'm looking for.