• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] And possibly selling...

D

Dimman

Hello,

I haven't played UO for a couple of years so I'm a bit interested what items are worth these days as I might sell some... Better they are in the public than hidden in my bank :)

so the list I am wondering over:

1. Orcish Engineer Toolkit
2. 1337 star sapphires weddingband
3. A scimitar just named (Of Exceptional Quality) and another weapon called "A Magic Cutlass"
4. Some various scrolls in different colors just called "Scroll" , they look like spell scrolls.
5. Hooded Shroud of Shadows and Umbra
6. A green light tile called "Light" if I remember correctly it came from Doom? or somethin like that.
7. a red champagne glass called "A Champagne Glass" darker red than the more common "Champagne Flute".
8. a Dyeing Tub thats pure black.. as the vet reward but is a normal dyeing tub :x
9. Trammel/Felucca Moonstones
10. Some rings/bracelets with teleport charges
11. A sash that says "Obsidian Warrior"

I got some more stuff but I'll be more than grateful if you could answer this ;)

I don't know if it matters but its on the Europa server.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I haven't played UO for a couple of years so I'm a bit interested what items are worth these days as I might sell some... Better they are in the public than hidden in my bank :)

so the list I am wondering over:

1. Orcish Engineer Toolkit - sold one recently for 35, you can probably get 50-60 though.
2. 1337 star sapphires weddingband - unsure
3. A scimitar just named (Of Exceptional Quality) - depends on stats but there's so many out there they aren't worth too much... i think weapons might be able to get a mil though. and another weapon called "A Magic Cutlass" - don't put this on a vendor, people can id it and ruin the value... which isn't too much... maybe a mil or two.
4. Some various scrolls in different colors just called "Scroll" , they look like spell scrolls. - unsure
5. Hooded Shroud of Shadows and Umbra - according to search, shadows 2-2.5m (on atl) umbra 250-700k
6. A green light tile called "Light" if I remember correctly it came from Doom? or somethin like that. - 10-15m
7. a red champagne glass called "A Champagne Glass" darker red than the more common "Champagne Flute". - i don't think its much, could be wrong8. a Dyeing Tub thats pure black.. as the vet reward but is a normal dyeing tub :x - 200k
9. Trammel/Felucca Moonstones - 25k at the most... worth more as turn in points
10. Some rings/bracelets with teleport charges - the invis and tele charged items i've seen people asking like 10k+ a charge, but honestly i just throw em all in the trash for cleanup
11. A sash that says "Obsidian Warrior" - is this a no trade no drop item? i know there's a similiar sash my friend has that cannot be traded thus killing any value it might have. to give you some insight on what this is here's drop # - Europa season 2 Obsidian Warrior sash (15). manti doesn't have it listed as duped so in my mind it would be worth whatever someone is willing to pay. 25-50m maybe? (depending on color etc)

I got some more stuff but I'll be more than grateful if you could answer this ;)

I don't know if it matters but its on the Europa server.
I did my best, what else did you have hiding away in your bank?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill give u 25m for the toolbox on europa....267208357