• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Price Calculations

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the old forums someone had created a kind of go by list of what to charge for tailor made armor...

I remember it being something like 10K per resist total, then multiply by .5 for MR1 and 1.5 for MR2, then there were some other variables that were looked at as well like Luck and LRC and possibly LMC and so forth...

It was actually very helpful for the new crafter/seller to put prices on the pieces they had made. I used to use it and then a lot of times reduce the price by 25 - 50%. Still making a decent profit from my crafted materials.

Does anyone know who created this or where I might find something like this to go by? I have just started crafting more and more again and have accumulated quite a few pieces that I need to get rid of.

Thanks in advance!
Bman

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one has any idea about this one? Even just a rough calculation would help.... I have used one from ianstorm a few times, but it seems so far fetched on the prices, plus its not real user friendly, too many variables to keep typing in..

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Prices are getting too random, these days - IT sometimes takes me months to sell a piece of armor for 2500 gold, comparable to ones that Luna vendors charge 100,000 for and sell within a day.