• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor pretty good 10 stam

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry that is crap no LMC no MI only thing going for it is 10 stam and resists i throw stuff like that away

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
sorry that is crap no LMC no MI only thing going for it is 10 stam and resists i throw stuff like that away
Can you not imbue it? If you can imbue it, I'm sure there's some worth to it. I don't have a crafter, so I'm not sure whether the massive amounts of resists would keep it from being imbued. Brittle = Imbued after all, in regards to how long a piece will last.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you not imbue it? If you can imbue it, I'm sure there's some worth to it. I don't have a crafter, so I'm not sure whether the massive amounts of resists would keep it from being imbued. Brittle = Imbued after all, in regards to how long a piece will last.
It's over cap so it cannot be imbued.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it may be over capped but people want other mods on it too ie, Mana inc lmc hpi mr hpr ect not just 10 stam and loads of resists

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
it may be over capped but people want other mods on it too ie, Mana inc lmc hpi mr hpr ect not just 10 stam and loads of resists
Very true, but for someone who needs 10 Stam and doesn't have millions to spend on a suit, it's a good piece to start with for base resists + 10 stam. Not worth 100m, but definitely not something to throw in the Luna Trash bin - at least not for some people :p

It's over cap so it cannot be imbued.
Ahh okay, thank you :) I have much to learn about the imbuing process.