• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Presents! Eeee!

S

siyeng0

After being saddened by Christmas (although I'm not supposed to celebrate it anyway. :p) today's gifts brought me joy and made me go "aww!"

I recieved two stuffy bears; a stuffy horse; two stuffy mongbats (!), one brown and one grey; and Kizzy was very happy to recieve "a stuffy dwagon."

So, I was visited by the bluebird of stuffy happiness! What'd you get? *points randomly*

G

Stop pointing your killing fairies!!!
I gots a stuffy horse x2 (normal brindle one)
a green stuffy draggy
a purple stuffy bear (WOOHOO)
and a stuffy mongbat (normal coloured)

i also gots some of each type of chocolate and white n 2 types of pink cards.

also wtf is with the bacon? Nothing says i love you like bacon?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As i cant get into game for a week or so yet, can i pwease have some piccies?

G

And they call them Dwagons eh! wonder if this is a mistake or baby talk lol
Got a jheap of white cards this year

G

ROFLMAO!!
I thought id cuddle a stuffy, i put it in my back pack dbl clicked it and i heard a Oooh! and on screen it says "You're softly surrounded by warm fluffies"
Its either on a timer or you can only do it once.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"You're softly surrounded by warm fluffies"

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if that's a DCI buff..

*imagines hardcore pvpers not daring to leave home without their cuddly carebears*

C

Cymoril

Wow, thanks for the info and the pics! I am looking forward to seeing my stuffies tonight! *crosses everything, hoping for a bear or two*

G

i bags all the purple things *grins*

Oh i have also obtained several copies of the new books of romantic poetry and remade runes to the waterfall because all mine ended up blocked with the decorating they did there. If you see me in game and want a lift ask me

I've not gone para hunting to check out the ingredients for chocolatering yet.
Theres some fun sounding things though,
sack of sugar &lt;-- renamed sack of flour
cocoa butter &lt;--renamed &amp; rehued parrot wafer
cocoa liquer &lt;--renamed &amp; rehued bowl of something
vanilla &lt;--not got any yet

All you seem to be able to make is white milk and dark chocolate though
not anywhere near as exciting as i thought it was going to be:( not even any choc chip cookies or moulds to make chocolate orcs

G

<blockquote><hr>

cocoa liquer &lt;--renamed &amp; rehued bowl of something

[/ QUOTE ]

cake/cookie mix

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

also wtf is with the bacon? Nothing says i love you like bacon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a throwback to last year's Valentine's boxes... apparently Wilki made a mistake... we were supposed to get something romantic or pretty and it ended up being bacon. After realising how ridiculously funny this was, the devs left it in

G

funny for them i guess/ meh i cant even imagine what it was meant to be

G

<blockquote><hr>

funny for them i guess/ meh i cant even imagine what it was meant to be

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps its for that romantic breakfast in bed...or it may tie back to that event where you said "bacon" to enter to the cave bellow.

G

cocoa liquer &lt;--renamed &amp; rehued bowl of cookie mix
vanilla &lt;--renamed &amp; rehued moonfire brew/purple firework

G

<blockquote><hr>

cocoa liquer &lt;--renamed &amp; rehued bowl of cookie mix
vanilla &lt;--renamed &amp; rehued moonfire brew/purple firework

[/ QUOTE ]

Are these the only ingrediants? and do you need to have cooking or a recipie to make them?

OH OH and can they be decorated with the food decoration tool?

G

they are the only ingredients, ive not made any as of yet but am planning to soon and there was no mention of me not having the recipe so i guess there isnt on
ill make you come and taste test when im done hehe

G

You also need milk for the milk chocolate and the white chocolate and it doesnt look like the makers mark is working, it said i affixed it, but its not on it.

G

*pouts* you can not decorate them with the food decorating tool either, and they look just like the ones you get in your valentines box.....which is kinda sucky when you take into account how long you have to spend to get the ingrediants from a paragon.

My stuffie collection is growing I am so happy - I have the all the white ones to get and a few random colour ones but 4 and 5 of most colours - unfortunatly ran out of stuffies to trade so now am out to buy them *sigh* and can not find vendors with them yet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ya got to beat me to em lol

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my stuffies *bats Katlene's hands away* mine mine mine

G

dont be like that, just because you dont want to let yours go so you will have something to cuddle every single lonely night poor lil baby ron awwww.
and if she doesnt have the money which i highly doubt ill give her some easy.

S

siyeng0

You two! Katlene'n'Petrify! Don't start fighting in the Valentines' Day thread or Kizukai will turn up on your doorstep. With a knife.* WEEPING TEARS OF BLOOD.

*shakes fist*

*and a stuffy dwagon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

dont be like that, just because you dont want to let yours go so you will have something to cuddle every single lonely night poor lil baby ron awwww.
and if she doesnt have the money which i highly doubt ill give her some easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want your money honey.........BUT I will have your stuffies *grins*

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Transvision Vamp Embrace??

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Transvision Vamp Embrace??

[/ QUOTE ]

*puts on her best transilvanian accent*

I WANT TO STEAL YOUR STUFFIES

G

<blockquote><hr>

You two! Katlene'n'Petrify! Don't start fighting in the Valentines' Day thread or Kizukai will turn up on your doorstep. With a knife.* WEEPING TEARS OF BLOOD.

*shakes fist*

*and a stuffy dwagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

She starts it, but can't take handle it.

Kiz, I'd just arrest you and your dad!

G

WHOOOOO Katlene I have only one more stuffy to get to have all the normal ones.

the light tan horsey.........then I will work on white which I know will take along while and will probably have to be at acution or cross sharded.

G

Bah you wench!! haha very well done though! i still have about 13 to go, excluding the whites *cries*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im yet to see ANY sort of white fluffy on Oce

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had people say they have them but I am yet to see any as well......*pirate jigs past Katlene* But only one normal stuffy to go and my set be complete ARRRH.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*sticks her foor out and trips Ammy over*

[/ QUOTE ]

*gets up brushes off the dust*........*eyes Katlene* <font color="purple"> So not Nice </font> *sticks nose in the air* .......<font color="purple">no stuffy cuddles for you.</font>

G

WOOO HOOO *dances around so happy*

I have finally collected all the stuffies...I am so pleased. I do not have the white ones but I can live with that and will just keep an eye out for them.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone has any double of anything id love for you to hang onto them for me, as i will not be able to get in game before it all ends. Pwease....

G

I've definitely got at least an extra spare plain horse, and a plain dwagon you're welcome to
I do have one double of a coloured one, but I'll be trying to swap that for one I don't have

G

Looky what i found on legends. (for no more confusion i was told about this one, it is not mine)