• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Presenting Restless Raffles! WINNER# 17

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone... Since Dregg's raffles at the Jubilee were so popular I decided to hold my own raffle, and will possibly make it a permanent feature if enough people are interested and I have the items to raffle off ;)

Currently the item up for raffle is a Daemonic Crisis Vanquisher. There are 100 tickets at 3 mil each. I will pick the winning ticket this coming sunday May 24th or earlier if the tickets sell out. I will use my Lucky Dealer with 1 roll of a 100 sided die, and do so in the presence of at least 1 reputable witness and screenshot the result. Each book has a code inside, if your number is the winner then contact me, i will verify the code and hand you your winnings.

The Raffle Vendor is at my southwest Zento house on ATL. The item up for raffle is on the presentation stone next to the raffle vendor for anyone to see/click/whatever.
Raffle.png

The tickets are available now! Good Luck!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Bought some tickets ty, but your pw generator is weak, I might hack it MUHAHAH

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seemed popular, might as well get it going with some rare collectors still on ATL before bouncing from the Jubilee

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I like the raffle idea, will be by to grab a few books (if any are left!)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well its not exactly a new idea....hehhee.. back in the day this was a well used scam used on every shard were vendor offered 1m prize or something [1m was huge then] and the prize win was never in the lotto.....

hey jusy saying ......this is not the case here..... very trusted player here so ill be buying a couple for sure....

have a great UO day

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
well its not exactly a new idea....hehhee.. back in the day this was a well used scam used on every shard were vendor offered 1m prize or something [1m was huge then] and the prize win was never in the lotto.....

hey jusy saying ......this is not the case here..... very trusted player here so ill be buying a couple for sure....

have a great UO day
Actually...not all were scams :) I used to run one of those smash box ones at the same store spot for a very long time...which thrived as the prizes were very real, and word of mouth when people won, kept it going. It was a huge pain in the butt though to make sure it was clear every server down.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I remember hearing that server down trick. You bought them all right before server went down to see which was the winner lol. I don't guess I was crazy enough to take advantage of that.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
35 tickets left, thank you and good luck to all who have bought so far :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
drawing will be tonite at 9 eastern time. last day to buy tickets, last i checked there were 29 left. good luck everyone :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ty for the update @Dregg i am away from computer for the next few hours so couldnt check myself :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats @Kiss ! Thank you everyone who participated. I will figure out something else to raffle off and make a new one soon :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Yes I'm ready 2. I spent to much on this one to not keep doing it until I win something!!