• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PrePatch Nightmare?

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any interest in something like that? Not sure if I'm going to keep it, but if there's some demand and price is right, might let it go...

I believe hits are 299 and Str is 505, 2 Slots.

Can confirm if there is any interest.

-H

mihali

Sage
Any interest in something like that? Not sure if I'm going to keep it, but if there's some demand and price is right, might let it go...

I believe hits are 299 and Str is 505, 2 Slots.

Can confirm if there is any interest.

-H
If you are a tamer and don't have another one, I would not sell. The 150 - 200 M it will possibly fetch yu, you can make other ways with a little patience, as a tamer, over some little time. These make very good PvP pets and good Chiv/AI or magery pets if you train them appropriately for yourself.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eheheh i see hard someone will pay 150-200 milions on Siege for a PP mare... Also bane that are rare as pet, i think they don't go for more than 20-30 milions (not trained)... But i agree that if you don't need fast money probably is better keep it because they are rare as pet. In case anyway you want sell it, probably you will find someone interested in it :)