• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Prepatch Gold-Eating White Wyrm

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A dread mare or a blaze cu are the only things worth 150M. uhmmm lol ok you need not post anymore ty lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A dread mare or a blaze cu are the only things worth 150M. uhmmm lol ok you need not post anymore ty lol
Please show a video of your pet without scrolls doing a spawn or killing something difficult. Faster than a cu with the same build.

Or you move along.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry you dont get to make prices and comparing pets for spawn use is just stupid... and irrelevant why can not ppl just post for sale and sell or not sell without all the over opinionated trolls

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think because there are some dishonest people looking to take advantage of new players or those who aren't very informed. @Pawain is not only a great and helpful player, but he has given a lot of his time to this site to help others. Calling him stupid or a troll, I just don't see the purpose in that. He gave his opinion and unless they changed the rules, I think that is allowed and even encouraged in some cases. If you don't agree with his opinion, why the name calling or the attitude? Actually I might have to agree with Pawain on the worth of the pets. I spend or would be willing to spend more than 150M would be based on the desire to have that kind of pet with those specific stats just as some would pay just for color. A blaze cu with normal stats isn't worth more on the battle field than any other which I think that was the point he was trying to make. A PP WW with 760 str isn't that much better in battle than one with 740 str but some people like myself may want that special high capped pet and pay.

Neton

Journeyman
the entire stupid drama started because someone thought (mistakenly or intentionally) "I pass" means I were cancelling all the bids and therefore demanding to buy the pet at a lower price (125m) rather than the last bid price @ 210m. i bet the seller got pissed, thinking he got scammed and therefore cancelling the auction.

i don't want to turn this into an English lesson and when i said "I pass", I really and truly mean "I stop at 200m and will not bid any further". therefore, whoever bids 210m should win the auction unless another bidder shows up but it is very unlikely as the last bid (210m) was already way above the market price.

not sure how a simple auction turned out into a fiasco but i think both the bidder and the seller should execute the trade @ 210m to end this joke.