• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Pre-Patch White Wyrm (2), Pre-Patch Nightmare (2); Bidding ends 12pm Pacific 1/28/19 --NO RESERVE--

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm selling these four pets. Currently on Pacific shard but I can deliver them to Atlantic and/or possibly another shard.

I have not played in four years. I do not know what these pets are fully worth.

All offers will be public in this thread. Do not PM me asking me how much I want for one. If I knew what I wanted for them I wouldn't be asking for offers.

They are ALL Pre-Patch. The wyrms are 3-slot. The nightmares are 2-slot. Non have started training.

ONCE NORMAL BIDDING HAS ENDED, BIDS MAY BE RAISED IF SUBMITTED WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF THE LAST BID.

This White Wyrm is a 60.2 on the Pet Intensity calculator
UOSA0017.jpg UOSA0018.jpg

This White Wyrm is a 47.7 on the PI calculator
UOSA0023.jpg UOSA0044.jpg

This Nightmare is a 53.6 on the PI calculator
UOSA0063.jpg UOSA0064.jpg

This Nightmare is a 45 on the PI calculator
UOSA0057.jpg UOSA0059.jpg

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What's the 10 minute rule?
If someone makes a bid within 10 minutes of the auction closing, the "timer", on that item, is reset for 10 minutes. To allow time for someone else to bid. If another bid is made, it resets for another 10 minutes. Until 10 minutes passes from the last bid. At which time the high bid is the winner. (It's a pretty standard rule).