• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pre-patch golem

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats right ... one of those rare mechanicals with 100% poison resist is up for sale. Its is mostly not trained and undamaged.
I am not shure about prices for them but i would expect around 12 mill but its open to discuss.
I want to sell it around sunday ... if no one convinces me with an incredible large offer for it. :D And i might keep it, if offers are getting too low.

*note to self: Serena has it.*

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not what I would have hoped for, but it is good start and would cover my most urgent needs. I could live with it but waiting till sunday (early evening) before selling.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am available now for the next few hours (like 3 or 4) by icq (45182223) or ingame by the general chat.