• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRE : Five on Friday : SA version

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

My questions would be:

1. Are the lands completely new or will they be built in to areas that dont have alot of uses ( T2A )

2. If the game has been in development for so long , why is it taking so long ( in a good way ).

3.Would you be willing to post a poll if current players would like a download version or Box version.

4. Any thoughts of new shards.

5. Please assure us that UO SA will not end up like other cancelled projects ( It hasn't happened in a while can make some of us nervous)..

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Are the lands completely new or will they be built in to areas that dont have alot of uses ( T2A )
Last time they brought this up they were considering splitting it between Tram/Fel in a way similar to the Lost Lands, but from my understanding, even if that has changed, both the Abyss and Gargoyle Lands are areas seperate from them. The best you'll get is that the Abyss entrance will be somewhere in the original lands. Prolly the Isle of the Avatar.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the entrance will be where the Zog Cabal caused that great explosion a long time ago? I hope you know what I'm referring to because I certainly don't remember much else... Something in the lines of that exposion revealing, well, a passage to a large dark abyss.. Which was later sealed or something.

Anyway that might even be from another game, it's kind of obscure in my mind.

I'd rather ask these questions.

1. Are there any plans for MORE skills other than Imbuing, Throwing, Mysticism or is that actually ALL?

2. Candidates for Gargoyle Racial Abilities?

3. Will you finish the Virtues before introducing their Gargish equivalent system?

4. Will you ever allow Dual Wield and Two Handed Weapons skills or are we just hitting a wall with such requests?

5. Can we hope for some ATMOSPHERIC heavily themed expansion that promotes teams and exploration or is it the same watered down extra parking/mall/housing space as AoS, SA?

6. Is AI of mobs ever going to improve or the new monsters just bash/cast/walk faster and stronger and have x10000 the health?

7. If Gargoyles use Stone Armour and Weapons we need the respective Dying Tubs as rewards, to replace the Ethereal Mounts. How about it?

8. Everyone will be carrying a bola now anyway. Might as well be on foot. Have you considered giving players the option of creating a wing-less Gargoyle that trades mobility for melee abilities and combat prowess?

9. Will Imbuing affect WEAPON SPECIAL MOVES in any way?

10. If Gargs are getting new animations and fancy stuff, if KR client will be used to its full potential.. can we maybe re-touch Humans and Elves and give each specific animations? Maybe even go as far as giving more combat animations?

11. Is the Garg equivalent of the Virtues maybe PROFICIENCIES UNDER DISGUISE? Or maybe something like a Perk/Trait system? A way to specialize in specific things or unlock certain abilities even? A simple Yes or No will do, just so we know it ain't that.

That's enough for 2 FoFs, have fun. :bowdown: