• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pre-AOS undead slayer bow [price check]

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all,

I found the following regular bow in my bank box:

weight: 6 stones
durability: +50%
undead slayer
feeble mind charges 0
hci 2%
dmg 25%
100% physical

The item was a pre-AOS silver weapon that was converted into a new item (see the feeble mind charges). Since I heard that undead slayer weapons don't spawn anymore I'd like to know how much this is worth. Might be good for imbuing as well with the low hci and damage increase...

Any ideas on the value?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
....Since I heard that undead slayer weapons don't spawn anymore I'd like to know how much this is worth. ....
You can create a bow with Undead Slayer, HCI 25, Dmg increase 50% just by imbuing... Your bow is somewhat of a rare, but I suspect there are a lot of them still around...

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess is that there is not a whole lot of them floating around. People probally trashed em for turn in points. I'm a hoarder so.....

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
alright, so basically my bow is worth the ressources needed to imbue a blank one. thanks for the info guys!