• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

prayers are needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a few weeks ago i had a ct scan done because ive been shakeing and bad headaches and alot of dizzieness the results came in yesterday i have a shadow in my brain ill be haveing a mri done to see exactly what this is , please all pray for me im only 46 years old .

the mri will be done as soon as my insurance oks it ill keep you informed but it maybe be a few months (damn insurance) before i have the test.

ty again hugs .

ps i had a stroke 8 months ago and the docter said it was a stress heartattack (anxiety attack)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*looks at calender*

Yep its time for the quarterly "Woe is me, pity post from Ted".
*Looks at Calendar*

Yep I guess anytime of the year is when you can expect the Village idiot to speak up again.

Friend I would just stick to things you actually know about otherwise you end up looking like this guy ---> :danceb:

We all will be praying for you Ted. :)

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Looks at Calendar*

Yep I guess anytime of the year is when you can expect the Village idiot to speak up again.

Friend I would just stick to things you actually know about otherwise you end up looking like this guy ---> :danceb:

We all will be praying for you Ted. :)
Lol, you haven't been on Napa long enough to know this is an ongoing thing. He comes here for his little "pity party". That dancing brocolli has more sense than you on most things.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Lol, you haven't been on Napa long enough to know this is an ongoing thing. He comes here for his little "pity party". That dancing brocolli has more sense than you on most things.
Congrats! You have now been upgraded to Two Dancing Brocolli's :danceb::danceb:

I've been playing since Ultima 1 and since the first week of the launch of Online. Napa, right after it opened.

Let's just try to stick with what you know friend otherwise you end up looking like these guys --->. :danceb::danceb:

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just read his message under his name hes one of those message board trolls LOL plus it dosent matter what they say to me anymore , i still have alot of friends on here :) thanks guys for the wishes i need them :)

F

five oclock

Ill toast a drink to you....once I find me drink that is..

Heck for that matter once I find out where I am...

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playing since Ultima 1 and since the first week of the launch of Online. Napa, right after it opened.

Let's just try to stick with what you know friend otherwise you end up looking like these guys --->. :danceb::danceb:
Oh, so..you're an expert on Ultima or something? Are you trying to flaunt some superior knowledge of it? And that has wtf to do with Ted? Do you even know who he is? Do you know who Comic is? Do you know who I am? No? Yes?

Say it. ****ing say it. Say "Yes?"

And I'm not your "friend," just to save you the effort.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Oh, so..you're an expert on Ultima or something? Are you trying to flaunt some superior knowledge of it? And that has wtf to do with Ted? Do you even know who he is? Do you know who Comic is? Do you know who I am? No? Yes?

Say it. ****ing say it. Say "Yes?"

And I'm not your "friend," just to save you the effort.
The beauty of this game is that even after all of those years there is always something new and fun to find. I am not sure you could ever know it all and I would hate to think that it ever got to that point. I would have to say that if it ever did. That would have to be the end.

No I would not consider you a friend sir. You have acted out in to many ways against the people of this community. Sad to say you are one of the select few that I would not call a Friend of Napa let alone myself. :next:

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The beauty of this game is that even after all of those years there is always something new and fun to find. I am not sure you could ever know it all and I would hate to think that it ever got to that point. I would have to say that if it ever did. That would have to be the end.

No I would not consider you a friend sir. You have acted out in to many ways against the people of this community. Sad to say you are one of the select few that I would not call a Friend of Napa let alone myself. :next:
Make sure you add me to that list.

Plus I played Napa for a number of years and never saw your name until about 1-2 yrs ago.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a few weeks ago i had a ct scan done because ive been shakeing and bad headaches and alot of dizzieness the results came in yesterday i have a shadow in my brain ill be haveing a mri done to see exactly what this is , please all pray for me im only 46 years old .

the mri will be done as soon as my insurance oks it ill keep you informed but it maybe be a few months (damn insurance) before i have the test.

ty again hugs .

ps i had a stroke 8 months ago and the docter said it was a stress heartattack (anxiety attack)

It's worse than that,
he's dead Jim, dead.

It's worse than that,
he's dead Jim, dead.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's worse than that,
he's dead Jim, dead.

It's worse than that,
he's dead Jim, dead.
"Starrr Trekkin'! Across the universe!"
"On the Starship Enterprise! Under James T. Kirrrk!"
"Starrr Trekkin'! Across the universe!"
"We keep going forward cuz we can't find reverse!"

K

Kazumi the Wild

I seem to remember a study in which, in a double blind test, those that were prayed for (and knew they were being prayed for) were far more likely to end up dying from whatever they were studying from than people who knew they weren't being prayed for, or who weren't told they were being prayed for (the difference between the latter two being statistically insignificant).

Caveats include the facts that prayers were not explicitly asked for as in this case (the believed justification for the discrepancy was that people got morose/sad that their condition was in such bad shape that people were praying for them in great quantities...)

So... are you SURE you want people to pray for you? :bored:

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have to say that if it ever did. That would have to be the end.
Wow. You know there is this thing called "real life" out there in the "real world." There is life beyond UO and computer games. There's also life beyond forums, online "relationships," and e-drama addictions. That's obviously a radical concept to you, but it's true.

ROFL! I had to leave that text just because it's so funny. Yes, I know, I'm like a baby murderer and a thug because I never buy into peoples' drama addictions (Kirth, Ted, Millie, the list goes on). Because OMG I killed your mount or stole your gold in a video game. Because I laugh at a group of people who would probably shut down and soil themselves in their RL homes/apartments/trailers/basements if UO suddenly went away.

Worship noted.

R

Richard Pryor

"There is life beyond UO and computer games."

What? What are you talking about?

-------------------------
:danceb:
I always thought those were dancing 'fro pickles... That looks nothing like brocolli.

R

Richard Pryor

Also, can someone pray for me to win the lottery? I could use the extra money - thanks.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"There is life beyond UO and computer games."

What? What are you talking about?
ROFL WAFFLE! WITH EXTRA BUTTER!

Some of these people need to go out and ride a bicycle. For the first time in their life.

*goes back to watching Lance wtfpwn the Tour de France*

Status
Not open for further replies.