• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prah

P

PRAH

Hail all. Tonight you will be able to pick up your checks for items that sold. The auction is full for this coming Sat night (thanks to the wonderful early drop off folks). Looking forward to another great night. Ya'll come out and play and mingle with the famous and the infamous(you know who you are). Bone up on your UO History for the Trivia questions. There is still an opening for a Mystery Chest donation if any one is interested just ask the person behind the auction counter. Someone will be at the Auction House tonight and tomorrow night from 7pm to 9pm for check pick ups. The auction will be Saturday night, Aug 9th 8pm Eastern.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just curious, how often will you guys be doing auctions? I have a handful of items I want to sell, been having bum luck on the forums and luna. I can drop off items at any time for it.

Thanks.

P

PRAH

Just curious, how often will you guys be doing auctions? I have a handful of items I want to sell, been having bum luck on the forums and luna. I can drop off items at any time for it.

Thanks.
Well Kayhynn right now we are doing auctions every 2 weeks, but...........if next weeks turn ins go like they did last week we are thinking of doing it every week. What you all think? Turnins are every Monday and Tuesday nights are from 7pm - 9pm. Checks can be picked up on either Monday or Tuesday night after the Auction. Looking forward to another good auction this Sat night 8pm EDT:danceb:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well if I don't manage to sell items this weekend, I'd gladly put them in for an auction in a week. And i have quite a few =)