• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prah (elv Alliance)

P

PRAH

Good morning to all. Do hope all that attended last nights Auction had a good time. We sure did lol. We were talking last night just how polite folks have been. But we have become used to that since we are Legends.:p

There have not been any problems at all. Well except for some poor pets being left under the house sign which blocks our gates. But the pets were moved without any trouble. You must also remember we do tend to have Crystal Elementals that wander by sometimes so much safer to just park your rides inside of house on bottom floor.

We want to say thank you to all that are comming and supporting us. The next auction will be August 9th with drops off on Monday, July, 28 and Tuesday, July 29. Then again drop offs on Monday, Aug 4th and Tuesday Aug 5th. Also Checks for the items sold can also be picked up on those days.

Any Guild or person wishing to Donate a Mystery Chest to be Auctioned off, please contact a Prah person on any of the drop off dates. Last nights chest was donated by Timeless Treasures Auction House. They valued the chest to be at least worth 10m it sold for 16m. Any questions just ask.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy crap... 16mil?? i wasn't there, but even if i was i wouldn't have had a chance to buy it. who got it anyhow?

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least it's an improvement. I usually draw flies, not moths. I guess I'm moving up in the world! :danceb: