• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRAH Auction moved to Friday Night

P

PRAH

The PRAH Auction will be Friday February 13th at 7 EST (mwaahahaha!) We do not want to conflict with the EM Valentines Event.

This will be our valentines auction so come pick up something special for your beloved.

The list will be posted in the next day or so.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know what the EM event is gunna be or where its gunna be? I saw the list of the dates and times on the uo site but it didnt say where or what we're gunna be doing??

N

NewThunder

I think it is going to be naked Jello wrestling, I have been practicing all week, it really hard to get jello out of certain spots

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I think it is going to be naked Jello wrestling, I have been practicing all week, it really hard to get jello out of certain spots
:sad3: bleach doesn't work on mental images....off to see if a lot of :pint: will work

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*carefully sidesteps jello mess*

Arwen, to answer your question, I'm thinking that the counselor hall in Brit will be the starting point...

and did everyone see the new items on the table there? very cute

I could be wrong, I very often am :D

A

aavie

There are some new items in Luna, where the lanterns are. One of them posts the time and says to be at the counselor's Hall.