[Buying] Power Scrolls,

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BongHits

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Mar 3, 2019
This is my prices that I have come up with to give general idea on what I am paying for the scrolls. I never had a scrolled cu before and I want one bad! Anywho here they are
120 Wrestling - 22m
120 Tactics - 34m
120 Resisting Spells - 34m
120 Parry - 14m
120 Anatomy - 14m
120 Meditation - 14m
120 Focus - 8m
I am playing uo on Atlantic. If you could help me out with a package deal that would be awesome too, as I dont have that much gold. Thank you

Icq 746-125-400

Attachments

Last edited:

gfstein

Visitor
Dec 1, 2018
Really?

The seller sets the price on his power scrolls and if you look at vendor search you'll see those power scrolls that you want sooo bad being sold at higher prices.

Guess you want to buy cheap and sell it on vendor search for profit... go start a spawn!

BongHits

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Mar 3, 2019
Really?

The seller sets the price on his power scrolls and if you look at vendor search you'll see those power scrolls that you want sooo bad being sold at higher prices.

Guess you want to buy cheap and sell it on vendor search for profit... go start a spawn!
Whoa whoa whoa there, didn't mean to get you upset. Just figured I'd try to reach out on here to get my cu set up. And I was just giving "general idea" out there. Thanks for the response. Btw I added icq

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nov 1, 2003
Lake Superior
This is my prices that I have come up with to give general idea on what I am paying for the scrolls. I never had a scrolled cu before and I want one bad! Anywho here they are
120 Wrestling - 22m
120 Tactics - 34m
120 Resisting Spells - 34m
120 Parry - 14m
120 Anatomy - 14m
120 Meditation - 14m
120 Focus - 8m
I am playing uo on Atlantic. If you could help me out with a package deal that would be awesome too, as I dont have that much gold. Thank you

Icq 746-125-400
I'm with ya. 140M is too much to scroll a pet.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nov 22, 2010
120s are going much higher in price, please check vendor search before lowballing here
actually that is false. I have picked up many of the scrolls he is asking for at right around those prices. sounds like someone doesn't want scroll prices to drop. Wonder why.

Really?

Oh so buyers can not request stuff at different rates? Wow someone is a bit touchy... again gee wonder why....

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2006
sounds like someone doesn't want scroll prices to drop. Wonder why.
simply because more risk = more reward and thats the only way it should be.

sometimes i wonder if some trammies realize that this game have lost most of its pvp player base due to crybabies always cursing about felluca content

BongHits

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Mar 3, 2019
Taking offers on pictures of said items, post here or icq. I do not know if shield has been already enhanced or not. It was givin to me by a good friend of mine. I think it has already? Because the resist