• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Potions Query

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[*]Invisibility potions can now be stored and removed properly from potion kegs

[*]Enchanted Apples can no longer be exceptional or have a maker’s mark; existing exceptional or marked apples will lose this status.
Love this publish altogether thanks! I do have a few questions about pots since they're being changed....

I've noticed with my "Pot Bag" there's always two sometimes three different stacks but it's the same type of pot.

When I try to stack the one I tried stacking into another pile I guess fails and goes to a random spot in my backpack or box I have my pots in.

Nothing to serious, but would save a bit of house space, the apple changes for sure will save me just about 50!

P.S. I realize my house is bare, but that's just because I just placed it! :p

Z

Zig_Mythic

Hey Prime.,

I asked that your post above be moved to it's own thread so it doesnt get lost in the other :)

~Zig

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love this publish altogether thanks! I do have a few questions about pots since they're being changed....

I've noticed with my "Pot Bag" there's always two sometimes three different stacks but it's the same type of pot.

When I try to stack the one I tried stacking into another pile I guess fails and goes to a random spot in my backpack or box I have my pots in.

Nothing to serious, but would save a bit of house space, the apple changes for sure will save me just about 50!

P.S. I realize my house is bare, but that's just because I just placed it! :p
Sometimes if you use taste id in both stacks you can put them together again, but not working all the times...