• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Potential Spoilers WARNING!!!!!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok trying to work on the quest riddle.....is anyone getting anywhere?

if you are do you want to post what you have?

I missed the Infel event where all hell broke loose .

I reviewed Sara post ( which was excellent BTW)... but am a little lost.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
right there with you I wasn't playing for the other events so I'm a lot lost

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well in one of Sara's posts Dawn had everyone hide and watch Infel from a cave west of Trinsic....In the book at the castle it said to start the search where you saw him last!

I found the cave, and a book. But it is written in Gargoyle.

you can find the cave by heading west south west from Trinsic gate. when I hit the mountain face I walked north...teleported across a river and found the cave.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok I copied the book in the cave it says "la drunk ante Trinsic" which i took to mean where you get drunk in Trinsic. went to the keg and anchor in trinsic and on a healers cot in the back theres a scroll that says some stuff about corrupted gems and followed that lead. I dont want to say too much though in case you enjoy a good puzzle but if you have trouble pm me and ill help. i'm not about to go where Infel is alone though and i am about to have to log off and go to bed and then work tonight and wont be back til about 9:00 am eastern time
*edit there's a Thief named Otis in the Keg and Anchor but all I could get out of him was I said Infel and he said something like: "I didn't catch his name but yeah he stopped in here"

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I went the whole route.. translated the book and everything... found the note as well. Followed the lead... spoke with Anwis and now I think I am off to Hythloth....

ok Found Ankans in Hythloth.... who wants to come with me to the center of the underworld??

E

Eyes of Origin

For anyone interested I am going with a few people and walk them through this quest from the beginning to the end... meeting in Luna at 5pm central so about 35mins from now...

Y

Yen Sid

Ok I just ran through the whole chain and all I have to say is...
:yell:I had already read that scroll in the underworld serveral days ago lol, if I had known that was all there was to it I would have skipped the chain lol, were we already supposed to have got the gems? or are we just going to show up and get infel?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few of us just finished it off...we think we just need to meet and ambush the dirty rotter!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I had to log before I found whatever is in the Underworld, what general area is it in please.

*edit: ok i found the scroll so nevermind