• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Posted on boards throughout Yew

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fellow Citizens of Yew,

As you well know, the time for electing a new mayor is drawing near, and I plan to throw my hat into the ring once again, and hope I can count on your vote.

I will not make wild campaign promises I cannot keep, nor will I try to convince you that our current Governor is doing a poor job. I will instead tell you that there are some things that I want to get down for our fair town, and realize that they will be easier accomplished from some within the council.

While there may to many seem more pressing problems than the concerns of our small town, to those of us that call Yew our home the things I am hoping to do will greatly benefit all of us.

Please take a moment to consider my history of service to the area and if you find me worth, cast your vote for me on election day.

Thank you for your time,

Aedon Durreah-Guarding of Aegis-City of Yew

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot support your bid for governorship...since you refuse to support my bid to be named King!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am all for making you king, and once we over throw the thing which now sits on the throne, the job is all yours.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And of course you know that Skara Brae fully supports you! (Or you should know, at least)
Why thank you Gillian....I will remember you when you kneel and pledge your allegiance to my thrown! And you as well Aedon!