• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) *posted in various places around Trinsic*

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In accordance with the laws of Olympus, Trinsic and Britannia the trial of Xanthus Razele will take place on Friday the 11th of April at 7 pm at Olympus castle. The charges against him are murder, kidnapping, and slavery.

*signed*
Thom Gryphon

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow that is certainly a slew of charges right there.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Walking through Skara on the way to the bank, Aedon spots a notice tacked up on a wall. Walking over, he reads the content, and smiling a bit thinks to himself.

Good job Thom. It is a better idea to pursue this matter in Olympus than to wait and hope that the crown deals with this fiend in the proper manner.

Pulling out a small book and pen he makes a note of the day and time, and tucking the book back in his pack, continues on to complete his banking.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will attempt to make myself available, as a juror if not just a spectator.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tribunal. Three judges and no jury. We do things different in Olympus.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usually when I do an event I'll answer questions. However, as this is a strictly rp event, anyone interested in more information should do so in an in character way. The main purpose of these types of things to me is generating interest in the story and encouraging people to rp, especially those who do not do so normally.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As Captain of the Watch I get to interact with the citizens and merchants of the town on a daily basis.. I have assured them I will be at the trial so they can get the news on Saturday morning as I make my rounds.