• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Post Your Favorite Suit!

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As rares collectors everyone has that favorite suit that they take the most pride in either in private or when they bank sit. Post your favorite suit here :) I will start it off, I recently pieced this one together and as of today is by far my favorite bank sitting apparel :)

Vhergor's Skull
A Blood Covered Love Charm Bearing The Names of Matthew and Kyoko of Cove
Sacred Standard of the Knights of the Crux Ansata
Master Carver Grimms Pumpkin Carving Knife
I Defeated Felucca From The Halloweenie King!
Holiday Lights
Angels of Arirang Golden Member
Romex Finely Crafted by Mongbat Slaves
Mesanna Origin Lamp
Vulcanite Greaves
AOS Grim Necromancer Plant Keeper Sandals

Here's mine! Share your favorite suits!

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
haha, I love this thread! Okay here is mine:

Some might not consider it a good suit, but it consist of my favorite wearables :)

- My Current Pieces of the Blackthorn Armor Set (Except the shield, but i DO have the shield)
- My Very AWESOME axe that I recently obtained
- Atlantic Event Tunic (Crux Ansata IS AWESOME!)
- My first Atlantic Crux Sash (Once again... AWESOME)
- Sacred Standard of the Crux Ansata - Pendant (Crux IS AWESOME!)

And now here is a pic:

Suit.JPG

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You guys look Spectacular! *drools*

^_^ I want to play!!

Decadence is Sporting a Hot shiny Red King's Crab Carapace, Smoking hot Vulcanite Greaves, Her favorite book " I kill because I care!" Her favorite torch, A hubcap off an earth vehicle known as a 1979 Delorean. and my favorite sash "DrauG NainnatrirB LayoR Eht Fo RebmeM" and my Red Hot Mama's

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just realized all 3 of us are wearing the same necklace! Great minds taste alike! .......or something like that

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not the hottest suit but I like it. On any paperdoll it can be seen, but it's totally invisible on the actual character. It's all gargoyle pieces but can be worn by any race. It dropped off an EM event creature and each piece came blessed. Also wearing my Sonoma Mesanna lantern and ruby encrusted glass slippers. :)

fav outfit.jpg

Last edited:

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Roland.png OH! Fun! Everybody meet Roland Lane. He is a cranky old man who likes nothing more that being left alone, and wandering aimlessly through to woods accompanied by animals. He is sporting this springs hottest fashions: A Replica Christmas Mask of the Solstice Stag, I was killed multiple times by Professor Jenkins and Have the Death Robes to Prove it, A 65 spell / Mana regenration 1 Spellbook, A Candle of Love blessed for Roland Lane, A Talisman of Vorpal Bunny Summoning, Half Apron crafted by Hot Asain Chicks ( I found this lying in the forest south of Bit, too funny!), Christmas Angel Gloves, Britannian Royal Spy - Serpent Shadower, and the always popular Santa's Old Socks. So chic, so modern, so NOW!

Last edited:

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
S_S, that's really cool! So is it invisible when your character wears it, not just a mannequin?
Deca, I'd like to have that hubcap now, please! ;)
I tried to get one of the Crux necklaces, but was out bid! Hehe

Last edited:
Reactions: S_S

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's ethereal... totally different.

Last edited:

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that ethereal suit legal? I have seen the capes but never the suit!
There not legal anymore and will be deleted by GM's on sight. Few years ago they used to be fine but they decided all of a sudden to start deleting them.

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tiger Bone Suit.png

Tiger Bone Armor
Double Blessed No Exceptional Clothing
Brother Pemenard's Blood Valor Sword
Warning Light Of A Vigilante

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't usually show people this suit, but I guess now is better than nothing..​
The tie dye pants and peace sign talisman came together as a set back in early 1970s. Pretty sure only 1 set dropped.​
Now the afro.. that is how groovy characters looked back in the day.​
$J-Soc$​

Last edited:

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
SupSoc, I assume that you have tampered with this photo?! If not, can you tell me the story behind this boogie down outfit of yours? :D

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come on now adeka lol.. he said they came out in the 70's.. this game isnt that old hehe =)