• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Post your best Gargoyle Stone Armor

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Brittle is acceptable as well. Items must be stone and cannot be antique..
These will be for a mage suit, however post your dexxer stuff too as you will get offers from this thread.

Must have casting focus. The perfect piece at this point doesn't have to be loaded with resists. If u have stuff that has minimal resists but is loaded up on Damage Eater, Casting Focus, HCI, DCI and or Regenerations it would probably work very well.

I will purchase if its what I'm looking for and ur selling.

ICQ 402886

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mith, what's so good with Garg? Hardly see them on pvp field
They dont require mounts, they get beaerker rage, their mage weapons are 1 handed range weapons which causes disrupts, your animal slots are free to call in vollems while you fly, etc etc etc

Most people just dont like garg looks, garg flying movement, already have mostly human gear and dont bother switching to try it.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They dont require mounts, they get beaerker rage, their mage weapons are 1 handed range weapons which causes disrupts, your animal slots are free to call in vollems while you fly, etc etc etc

Most people just dont like garg looks, garg flying movement, already have mostly human gear and dont bother switching to try it.
Yes and all of the things here that are already public knowledge yet most don't have a clue about because they haven't made the switch. One thing is true though, once u go garg u never go back lol.

I could fly and use a greater dragon (like he mentioned with vollems) if I wanted to be a real ******.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
sorry missed that, sincce this thread has turned garg education, lol, what perks does stone give ya? i got a stone chest thats amazing for dexer,was gonna auction after thanksgiving but sounds like your need more mage stats

Attachments

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry missed that, sincce this thread has turned garg education, lol, what perks does stone give ya? i got a stone chest thats amazing for dexer,was gonna auction after thanksgiving but sounds like your need more mage stats
By removing mage armor you are able to get to 55 LMC using stone. I also like to drop DCI to 40 and take fire resist to 75 by adding refinements.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mith, what's so good with Garg? Hardly see them on pvp field
itemization is superior for gargs. only template that really isnt better as garg is sampire because you cant ride a swamp dragon. initially when gargs were first introduced gear was limited for them, but now with higher resists, plus being allowed to alter stuff they pretty much are better for just about everything. Gargs are really oped. the got so many boosts that the original armor resists werent intended for (like werent originally able to use most common pvp arties)

another huge boost to gargs that made them even more powerful was being able to reforge earrings / neckslot. opened up stat options that just werent possible with imbue only.

main advantages:
higher resists
free hci (makes 211 stam suits so much easier)
no mount / pet slot needed (can fly even with greater dragon)
free mod slot on throwing weapons - no need for balance
ranged mage weapons
and probably a couple exploits lol

That being said, i still play many human characters because i just dont like the garg looks.

Last edited:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smoot... Free HCI????? Are you saying that I have been putting HCI on my Garg suits for no reason??

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smoot... Free HCI????? Are you saying that I have been putting HCI on my Garg suits for no reason??
You are now. Originally the +5 HCI bonus from gargs was also a bonus to the cap as well. They changed it though and it is only an inherent 5 hci to be added to your item hci.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
itemization is superior for gargs. only template that really isnt better as garg is sampire because you cant ride a swamp dragon. initially when gargs were first introduced gear was limited for them, but now with higher resists, plus being allowed to alter stuff they pretty much are better for just about everything. Gargs are really oped. the got so many boosts that the original armor resists werent intended for (like werent originally able to use most common pvp arties)

another huge boost to gargs that made them even more powerful was being able to reforge earrings / neckslot. opened up stat options that just werent possible with imbue only.

main advantages:
higher resists
ranged mage weapons

That being said, i still play many human characters because i just dont like the garg looks.
Tell me the exploits!!!!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran

main advantages:
higher resists
ranged mage weapons

Gargs look so trammie...

I need to face a good garg player to appreciate it's value...

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Brittle is acceptable as well. Items must be stone and cannot be antique..
These will be for a mage suit, however post your dexxer stuff too as you will get offers from this thread.

Must have casting focus.

I will purchase if its what I'm looking for and ur selling.

ICQ 402886
Mith what happened to your bokuto NS Necro ? What jewels are u using on him?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I purchased these. I still need a Tunic, Arms, Leggings and a necklace. The pieces don't have to be stacked on resists. Something with bad resists but has 3 CF, 15 Damage Eater, Minimal Regains and or HPI, HCI, DCI would actually be ideal.

Hi,

got the following stone kilt...

View attachment 25971

Finally got around to taking a screen shot for you: