• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Possibly selling or trading my castle / buying Tokuno island houses

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also do some incredibly creative things with two 18x18s next door. If you run South-East out of Luna (Europa), you'll find this awesomely decorated place, belonging to the King and Queen of Hearts;

Notice the raised decoration which makes a visible path between the two; There is a teleporter at the back of the first house, at the start of the "path", which takes you into the rear building.

As they own both properties I believe this is entirely legal; you are just not allowed to block the view of anyone else's.

DirectorDoug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am the creator of Castle Heart, and I have just made a good quality pic of the castle and gardens if anyone wants to see it.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please do, and I apologise if my pictures didn't come out satisfactorily after all of that posing ;)

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's very cool DirectorDoug! And thanks for posting those screenies Adol :). It's really helpful to see what all ya can do with a bit of imagination. I actually have been visiting some other "connected houses" as well lately. One of the more impressive ones has been Tazar's place on Atlantic.

I have no idea just how long I spent in there. I think I got lost hehe!

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So here's what I've done since demolishing my castle. And you know what? IT WAS SO WORTH IT!!! I'm having so much fun! I should have done this ages ago :)

For all you WoW players out there, here is a story to go with it:

Goldshire has moved!!!

Upon hearing the worrying news of a new threat in far away lands, the townsfolk of Goldshire had a town meeting, to ponder what to do. Should they stay put and hope that the handful of scraggly guards assigned to them, could defend the town against the giant monstrosities that were headed their way? Or would it be wisest to pack up and move shop? Start again, fresh in new lands. A land safe from the invasion of the rumoured giant panda bear race. It was said that these vile creatures had something they call "martial fighting skills", what this meant they did not know - but what they did know for certain was that their poorly trained guards would be no match for the unexpected.

Some spoke of a promised land, called Sosaria - far away, yet abundant in everything they'd need to start anew. Teary eyed, Innkeeper Farley, Melika and even old Smith Argus to name but a few, all start packing their wares for the journey ahead.

At long last the townsfolk arrived to a beautiful peninsula and decided to found their new town which they called New Goldshire. Day in and day out they worked to build the inn and smithy, just as it had been in Azeroth. A few of the local materials were different, but it would do just fine!

Life was good and soon word got around about the new business they had brought. The locals flocked in and were nice, courteous folks indeed. For the townsfolk, the best part of all was that there was not a single naked dancing elf to be seen anywhere! This was truly their new paradise!

Remember that you can see the full size by 1) zooming in 2) clicking the expand button bottom left.

DirectorDoug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please do, and I apologise if my pictures didn't come out satisfactorily after all of that posing ;)
Not at all, Adol. I only meant that I had pieced together a shot of the entire castle and gardens all in one piece, with as little extraneous stuff as possible. I was very honored that you would want to include Castle Heart here!

Saphireena

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to losing pretty much everything I own in UO (read about what happened here), I'm putting the castle up for sale and quitting UO. (Yes, I tore down the two 18x18 and rebuilt).

So if anyone is still interested, the castle is completely empty and ready for sale.