Possible Insurance Issue-From UOHall

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 18, 2007
The insurance bug is alive and well today and since Magencia . Be careful.

Does not matter insured or not items will randomly stay on your body. Saturday late Sunday morning 2.21.10 5.53 AM I was on Sanctum. I was chased down killed by 3 folks 2 different guilds 2 blues one red. I lost a Lieutenant of The Britannian Royal Guard [REPLICA] Sash that was insured to the looters.

I am patiently awaiting the return of the sash no questions asked. :)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 22, 2008
Anfield
I have never had the insurance bug happen to me. I've insured things with other characters on another account and then placed on me; I've insured things for my other characters who then never lose it.

I have had guildmates who have lost stuff before but I personally don't believe an insurance bug exists (or at least, not to the degree that it is rumored to be). This is only speaking from my own personal experience.