• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Pop cornballs

M

Millie

corn,form the farmer
honey or sugar and water
a dye or food deco kit
pop over fire and mixed

would come out a ramdom color,could have your name on it

Wouldn't that be cool for the holidays?

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like this idea a lot, there are a lot of traditional food items that could be made by cooks for the holidays.

F

Flora Green

I would love for them to add more items to the menu. Many things such as pies, cookies, cakes and so on could use existing art. They just need new names. Now that cocoa is in the game maybe we'll get chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cake.

F

Fink

Would be nice if Australia (where I live) adopted Halloween as a holiday, but there's a lot of resistance to it. Sure, we'll eat your food, watch your TV, and worship your celebrities, but adopt Halloween? "Naaar, mayte, 's bluddy YANK holludee!"

:coco:

M

Millie

My husband suggested since I spelled it wrong. Pop cornballs in stead of Popcorn balls, that it would be cool if they would make a poping sound when clicked or tossed. lol..

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that cocoa is in the game maybe we'll get chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cake.
Cocoa + milk + a heat source = hot chocolate (could use a mug graphic hued brown)

yummm hehe
(and yum to the other ideas - my cook would love to make all kinds of fun foods *laughs*)

F

Fink

Cocoa + milk + a heat source = hot chocolate (could use a mug graphic hued brown)

yummm hehe
(and yum to the other ideas - my cook would love to make all kinds of fun foods *laughs*)
That sounds great. :thumbup1:

If the forum weren't already sticky-heavy, I'd suggest making a sort-of cookbook wish list; recipe ideas for the devs to peruse in view of future additions.