• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poosibly Xfering to GL...

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I've been taking a look around GL, unlike Atlantic I was greeted quite plesently by several people and even watched an Auction, got given some gold (And no I didnt ask, beg or anything like that) and was generally taken care off. Atlantic, when I've been on there I got scammed, abused and generally treated crappy.

So I see GL quite nicely at the moment. However I do have alot of stuff on Europa and a move would be a bit of a pain. So I would like your opinons please on this shard, whats avaliable, housing avalibility, trading status, events, guilds yadda yadda.

I've got a few charas on Europa that I can either duplicate on GL or xfer.. pvp mage, IDOC hunter, Dexxer, Tamer, Mule etc etc.

Could you guys, who play on GL please tell me about the shard etc?

Thank you

SD

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*peeks in again*

Thanks for doing a nice job of turning this thread around everyone!

M

Mirage

GL is a nice shard, just like all shards (including Atlantic) providing you meet the right people.

On GL you will also be treated crappy and scammed and whatever happened to you on Atlantic, if you meet bad people. It's NOT an Atlantic thing only.

It's all about hooking up with good folks.

Mir

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If your interested in coming to GL and want to get into RP it's still alive on GL just isn't really overly outward at the present. But I do know quite a bit about what is going on in RP on GL if your interested and you would like to join us please contact me via PM..... and I'll be more than happy to meet with you.

Skrylox

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is also important to note that out of the hundred or so battles weekly with BC you should post a screen shot of your proud moment if actually win a battle. People seem to take great pride in "look we finally killed BC" and the screen captures (sometimes Photoshopped I'm afraid) go on this board. You should look for a guild with a designated print screen wizard to document when this actually happens. Welcome and have fun.