• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poor old Drach

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't weep for us here -- we don't need the sympathy

We pride ourselves as basically one big guild as we are all aligned to each other and play really well together. No Cliques here its all for all.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let see what other shard have a alliance with 45 guilds!

C

Clx-

Oh most other shards are in the same situation, just interesting to see just how far player numbers have fallen. Probably a good half of those guilds don't have more than 1-2 players nowadays anyway.

Fernadious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clx- !!! You still lurking in UO forums :p Nice to see you, how is the I-C crew doing? Ye Drach keeps losing ppl, especially pvpers, i moved to Europa as main shard since everytime i was loggin on DF with my red i was seeing a ghost shard with all champs inactive, minus 2-3 that been done during the night by farmers. Trammel though seems active from what i hear ^^.

C

Clx-

Hah Fern! How you doing? You're back then? Where did you leave for, the army? Long time ago now :(

...and yeah, I just caught the UO bug again. Not going to play the current abomination though, getting my UO fix 'elsewhere' if you know what I mean. Been posting a bit on UHall in support of a classic shard.

Sad what happened to Drachenfels Felucca really, I know it's 6 years ago now but in 2004 the player base here was still huge. So what happened to Bud and PEEVEEPEE, they finally quit? Stop by our forums: www.griefed.net

Fernadious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heheh! Will stop by your forums, have to remember my account pw though :) I had a 1 year army service in 2007-2008 (its an obligation in greece) but yea still at UO, same habbits, less ppl :(

PvP! on DF dismantled 6 months after you stopped playing again, i think during 2008 abit after i got enlisted in the army, 3-4 of the PvP! ppl play Sonoma, most just quitted due to the low player-base. I think me and Thuvia(John Shaft) were the last in PvP! before we moved on, he outta the game, me to Europa. As for Bud hehe, RL got the better of him last i heard. :) No time for UO as it seems.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heheh! Will stop by your forums, have to remember my account pw though :) I had a 1 year army service in 2007-2008 (its an obligation in greece) but yea still at UO, same habbits, less ppl :(
And I thought you were eaten by a rabid mongbat and got stuck in its digestive tract. Good that ur still playing. Its Wild Thing still in Drach all the best for the New Year and have a shot of Ouzo for me.

Fernadious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aha! Hi mate, hope everything good :) Will take a shot sure ;) Do you have any news from Terry and the rest of NI back from 2004-2005?

Blue(cop)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fern noob :p i saw nick a cpl of weeks back and asked the same thing, i had terry's email at one point and was going to visit him, but we lost touch. i have tried my hardest to find a facebook or phone number for the bloke as i know his name, but to no avail :(