• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

poll for trammel players

would you visit felucia more often

• yes i would

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • i would consider it

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • i could care less

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • probably not

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • definately not

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • whats felucia?

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF they made pvp consentual except in dungeons and champion spawn would you go there?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why in the heck would this even be a discussion?

Trammel is completely consensual... and there is nothing in Felucca that isn't in Trammel outside of Champion Spawns.

Why in the heck are we discussing if we want to make 2 Trammels and shrink Felucca to only "champ spawns"

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

D

D'Amavir

Why in the heck would this even be a discussion?

Trammel is completely consensual... and there is nothing in Felucca that isn't in Trammel outside of Champion Spawns.

Why in the heck are we discussing if we want to make 2 Trammels and shrink Felucca to only "champ spawns"

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Have to agree there. Why go to a Fel dungeon if it was just the same as a Trammel dungeon?

S

Skwiz

Go ahead and trammilize the rest of UO (Prodo):lame:

"Siege Perlious.. The only real shard left"

Looking for the real uo Exerpience?

Sick of carebare hold my hands while i cry myself to sleep uo?

Come to siege!! If theres someone farming what you wanna farm.. Kill their ass and Take over the spawn!!

If you wanna try a thief that can actually steal! Siege Perilous!

If you wanna try your PvP "Skeels" out without your blessed Super Suit (Which is what you prolly completely rely on ) SIEGE PERILOUS!

If your Sick of the Most boring type of UO in the world!! SIEGE!

that is all..

p.s Siege.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:bdh:

Why are we having so many irrelevant polls about Felucca (please spell it right!) and Trammel lately? Why do people feel the need to change it?

And if you want to change it, why don't you post your ideas rather than placing another irritating poll in u.hall!!!

R

Ryix (europa)

LOL at this poll

"TO ALL PEOPLE THAT ONLY GOTO TRAM!, would you also goto fel if it was exactly like tram?"
Duh...

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.

I am not exactly the biggest fan of Felucca or of non-cons PvP. But if the question is would I visit more?

Likely not.

I'm used to Felucca as it stands now and I go there for very particular reasons.

The problem with non-cons PvP can no longer be fixed by removing it or further limiting it. It's part of UO's history and nature now. Some have even described it as UO's "endgame." While I disagree, this is one case where I can certainly see the argument.

While I see expanding non-cons PvP as a mistake, I don't think further limiting it in the facet where it's allowed is a great idea. (I think I may have changed my mind on this though, I really can't recall.)

Anyway....This is a tangent, sorry. Your question. Would I go more often to Felucca if non-cons PvP were even further limited? Very likely no.

-Galen's player

C

Coppelia

That poll has no sense. Trammel players are officially confused and absolutely don't want an explanation.

T

T_Amon_from_work

As a player, customer and poster ...

First, there is this : :sleep2:

Then this: :sleep2:

Then the true meaning of all of it: :bdh:

My wish for this week:
NO MORE "COME TO FEL, WE'RE THE BEST-EST!!" THREADS!

Please? If any Tram ruleset resident wants to come there, they will. The more you keep telling me (at least) how you would like us to come and play in your yard just makes me want your yard turned into a litterbox for Fire Beetles and Greater Dragons!!

You do not see any Tram groups repeatedly polling and beating the bushes to scare up population. Do you? Seriously?

Exception - Siege/Mugen. In general, they get the point across without all the hoopla. Those folks should be the example to follow.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IF they made pvp consentual except in dungeons and champion spawn would you go there?
I don't care if this would bring every last player there is to Fel ... It would destroy what Fel is and then you may as well just delete it and put a toggle in Tram and let reds go wherever they wish.

No thank you.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

I think they need to leave Fel alone and bring consensual back to Tram. Bring back the Order/Chaos system, and allow Faction members to freely attack each other in Tram.

Last night I thought I would go look for a little faction fighting on Pacific. Walked into every faction stronghold and didn't see a single person anywhere. People want to fight where it is populated.

S

Strawberry

Why are we having so many irrelevant polls about Felucca (please spell it right!) and Trammel lately?
It's been going on for years. The PKs told those of us who didn't want to be pk'd to go away, that the land outside guard zone belonged to them. We left at the first opportunity. Ever since, they've been desperate to lure us back. They truly cannot understand why we don't want to be their victims again.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are we having so many irrelevant polls about Felucca (please spell it right!) and Trammel lately?
It's been going on for years. The PKs told those of us who didn't want to be pk'd to go away, that the land outside guard zone belonged to them. We left at the first opportunity. Ever since, they've been desperate to lure us back. They truly cannot understand why we don't want to be their victims again.
No. PvPers don't want you back... we want you to enjoy what you have and stop taking things away from what we enjoy.

We're sick of Trammel crap spilling over into Felucca. Item Insurance, Instanced corpses, Instanced dungeons, Private Housing (Bring back texas law!!!!,) Beneficial Acts (I'm a ghost, the fight is over...) Mounts with ulimited stamina, So on and so forth... there's just toooooo many to name.

There are a ton of people on Siege Perilous who are not there to PvP, but they are there because of what PvP has offered them... and that is something that Trammel simply can't.

Viva la Felucca!

I find if funny how jealous the Trammies are that Feluccans are actually getting some of the attention they deserve. :scholar:

Ylias Tendris

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
too voted: what is felucia? cause i only know felucca. But this poll is pointless. Why should there be 2 trammels ?

D

D'Amavir

My wish for this week:

Please? If any Tram ruleset resident wants to come there, they will. The more you keep telling me (at least) how you would like us to come and play in your yard just makes me want your yard turned into a litterbox for Fire Beetles and Greater Dragons!!

You do not see any Tram groups repeatedly polling and beating the bushes to scare up population. Do you? Seriously?

Exception - Siege/Mugen. In general, they get the point across without all the hoopla. Those folks should be the example to follow.
Its funny how the mind can completely overlook things isn't it? I see posts every day from Trammel players wanting Fel changed to Trammel Two: Electric Boogaloo. There are just as many of those threads on a regular basis about that subject than there are the ones you seem to notice. Not to mention the fact that just about every Trammel player onthis board feels the need to jump on every single improve Fel thread and toss out their insults and spew their hatred.

D

D'Amavir

Go ahead and trammilize the rest of UO (Prodo):lame:

"Siege Perlious.. The only real shard left"

Looking for the real uo Exerpience?

Sick of carebare hold my hands while i cry myself to sleep uo?

Come to siege!! If theres someone farming what you wanna farm.. Kill their ass and Take over the spawn!!

If you wanna try a thief that can actually steal! Siege Perilous!

If you wanna try your PvP "Skeels" out without your blessed Super Suit (Which is what you prolly completely rely on ) SIEGE PERILOUS!

If your Sick of the Most boring type of UO in the world!! SIEGE!

that is all..

p.s Siege.
Sick of having the choice between 7 different characters to choose from? Come to Siege!

Sick of having a legendary skilled character and want to spend every second of your time in game training skills using our RoT system? Come to Siege!

Want to walk around for hours and not see another person? Come to Siege!

Yes, we all know that Siege is perfect. What else would explain why they needed to double the server size just to be able to let all the Siege players play?

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send me the UOAM files for felucia and I might deign to reply.

K

Kith Kanan

Fel rules is fine as they are , they just need to fix factions and put in more things to fight for , extended control of Fel cities and such :)

I

Infiniti

Why not leave things just as they are? People who want to play in fel can and those that prefer tram play there. Why the need of a poll? I don't pvp but I think they should have a definite area in the game.

S

ShadowJack

My wish for this week:

why would trammel need to advertise for players? I'm sure that 90% of each server's population plays there more than anywhere???

tram only needs some tweaking, they're doing a decent job with it imo

but then again, I'm a fel player, so don't really know what I'm talking about, but from what I see the ideals behind tram are pretty much in place.

But boy it'd be nice to have fel be the opposite :(