• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Pokes Jeremy* Can you PLEASE pose the FoF already?! *whines*

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=425

no clarification on the URL ban scenario.

i think at the very least they should block .com from being uttered in-game and then offer a polite message as to why when people do say it.

there should be a warning and a citation of the rule in the patch message. people throw around URLs in game all the time and there's no reason anyone should be getting banned for it.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I am surprised by this. J said she was gonna put the new clarification in there when she posted it this afternoon, as well as having it put in the patch message.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that's great that the cacti and braziers may be a chosen option rather than random. I really hope they can make that change happen. I selected some of the plants on Test Center and they are really quite nice.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually I am surprised by this. J said she was gonna put the new clarification in there when she posted it this afternoon, as well as having it put in the patch message.
Yep I looked for it too. Perhaps even more clarification is coming? On a umm weekend? *sighs*