*pokes her head in and waves*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Hey all!

Its been awhile, and I thought I would pop by and see how everyone is doing!

I recently ran into Naka on a Ustream chat. Her and I apparently share a love for Barn Owls. ::giggle::

Running into her got me thinking about UO and you guys again. How is everyone? What are you guys up to lately? I'd love to hear about some awesome adventures from old friends. :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
*waves to Blesh!*

good to see you!

first the important stuff..... date set?? dress acquired? we will need a full set of pics, girl! oh, and the man, how's he holdin' up? and are you done with WoW yet? on your way home?

for myself, a few turns out here in the real world, resulting in sporadic attendance here in the lands, but I have finally managed to get Cortair's Gift to a somewhat presentable state and it is now open for public viewing :) like all things surrounding me it is, however, a work in progress, and will likely have minor changes now and then

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
*waves to Blesh!*

good to see you!

first the important stuff..... date set?? dress acquired? we will need a full set of pics, girl! oh, and the man, how's he holdin' up? and are you done with WoW yet? on your way home?

for myself, a few turns out here in the real world, resulting in sporadic attendance here in the lands, but I have finally managed to get Cortair's Gift to a somewhat presentable state and it is now open for public viewing :) like all things surrounding me it is, however, a work in progress, and will likely have minor changes now and then

Oh no we haven't set a date yet. We decided to get a place to live first, and are currently in the process of buying a condo. As soon as a wedding date gets set, I'll be sure to let you guys know ;)

So what's this Cortairs gift you speak of? I haven't popped by here in a long time, so I'm not very up to date :(

Oh and, HIA SORCON!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
@Devils - Very nice! Looks spiffy! Maybe I'll patch UO and make a trial account so I can go see it :)

@RL's - I almost didn't want to post this because then the 666 goes away. Now I'm 667. xD

So what else has been going on? How have the Em events been?

S

Sorcon Gartius

The lack of replies represents the general consensus of UO now :(

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 17, 2008
Dallas,Texas
Sorcon's sig LIES, UO is still fun :D

But yeah, nothing much is going on other than old people coming back, like Leo and Arwen at the bank :grouphug:

Bah, ignore me, I'm running on only caffeinated gum and no rest for two days, lmao.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Legends
Thank you Blesh for my birthday gift. :) I miss you in UO, wish you'd give up wow and come home !!!!!