• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Poke*

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW Almost could not believe my eyes when I saw this, talk about a ghost from the past. Ya just can't stay away can ya? Come back we miss you.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW Almost could not believe my eyes when I saw this, talk about a ghost from the past. Ya just can't stay away can ya? Come back we miss you.
D'awww, well gees don't you know how to make someone feel old but yet oddly special!

UO will always and has always been my first love for MMOs so I like to poke my head in and see what's going on.

Don't know if I could stick around though, every time I think about UO or even log in I feel sad now that MT had fallen.

I do like the shrine they put in its place but there were so many fond memories I had there and now I just feel like a dinosaur. Or that old guy sitting on his porch yelling at kids to stay off his precious lawn.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol!
Is it bad that when I logged in last night that I totally still knew where everything was and know all of my old macros for spells?
So you opened your account I see. Do you still have your house? Want a free Tram Castle to stay and no it is not in the swamps.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you opened your account I see. Do you still have your house? Want a free Tram Castle to stay and no it is not in the swamps.
Lol, my dear friend, I never closed my account so I still have my castle in the old lands (Fel) near Avalon.

Also, the Tower near by which was decorated by the talented Duchess!

But thank you for the offer of a castle! I remember the days of old where even for a small house you'd have to spend $250k or more! Now? Pfft, I can walk out my door and place a large tower. I'm sure I could find somewhere that would fit a keep if I wanted lol.

So how is everyone? Been so long since I last signed on! It's been about 2 years I believe since the Tower fell

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*jumps from being poked*
Kal Vas Flam!

Greetings and salutations Ceno. It is good to hear an old voice. I hope you are well. And yes, you are missed. I've not played much the last year. The demands on my time and attention have increased but things are starting to quiet down a bit. I'm looking forward to a quiet winter stoking the wood stove and watching the snow. And spending some time playing! I want to see these new lands I'm hearing about.
Sad day when that tower fell. Lots of changes, but just like life, it's inevitable.
Hope to see you in game soon.
*hugs*
*pokes Ceno with a wand and disappears*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*jumps from being poked*
Kal Vas Flam!

Greetings and salutations Ceno. It is good to hear an old voice. I hope you are well. And yes, you are missed. I've not played much the last year. The demands on my time and attention have increased but things are starting to quiet down a bit. I'm looking forward to a quiet winter stoking the wood stove and watching the snow. And spending some time playing! I want to see these new lands I'm hearing about.
Sad day when that tower fell. Lots of changes, but just like life, it's inevitable.
Hope to see you in game soon.
*hugs*
*pokes Ceno with a wand and disappears*
Mhmm...Surr sure.
I just so happen to know that a certain witch has been roaming around the new "Father's" land!
Which btw, I sent you a message on their forums just the other day lol.

But you are right about change. It's the one thing that is constant.

I may make a surprise (not so much of a surprise now) visit tonight during the EM event and try to bug the new EM to see if he'll give me Messana's digits *Wiggles his brows* cause I owe her a date that's two years late lol.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that I think about it, probably not the best person to stand up on a date...Wonder if Messana still has that dagger...*Gulps*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Looks around curiously from the grave and pokes everyone who views this thread*
Oh my gosh! I wonder if you know how many times I've thought about you in the last couple of years? I still go to the old MT house site and think about the fun times we had and especially the date I paid for. That will always make me chuckle. I haven't been able to play since the beginning of April but as soon as I'm done with my trips to ND, I plan to be back ingame. Know that I've missed you and you will ALWAYS be a special memory from UO. Btw...I'm referred to as "old" also but I consider it a badge of honor and the alternative is unacceptable. Be well, dear friend and Godspeed. *deep curtsey*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gosh! I wonder if you know how many times I've thought about you in the last couple of years? I still go to the old MT house site and think about the fun times we had and especially the date I paid for. That will always make me chuckle. I haven't been able to play since the beginning of April but as soon as I'm done with my trips to ND, I plan to be back ingame. Know that I've missed you and you will ALWAYS be a special memory from UO. Btw...I'm referred to as "old" also but I consider it a badge of honor and the alternative is unacceptable. Be well, dear friend and Godspeed. *deep curtsey*
*Clears his throat and begins to sing*
Baaaaaaaaaby!
I know you're askin' me to stay
Say please, please, please don't go away
'Cause you're givin' me the blues
Maaaaaaaybe, you might mean all the words you say

Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to the lover boy blues
Before this river becomes an ocean
Before you pick my heart up off the floor

When our love comes down
Without devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby
But I'm showing you that door
Well I gotta have (Mama) Faith

Gotta have (Mama) Faaaaaaaaith!!!!!

-----
*Clears his throat again*

Totally think of that song every time I see your name or think about ya Mama Faith Lol.
And you know you've never had a better date after you had one with me! *Wiggles his brows*
And I can truly say that I have missed everyone on Baja. UO and Baja will always hold a special place in my heart. Heck, I started playing when I was 16 years old. A lot of the experiences I had on UO with the people I knew helped shape me to be the person I am today.

Hopefully I'll get to see some familiar faces while I visit but good lordy its a ghost town around here!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Clears his throat and begins to sing*
Baaaaaaaaaby!
I know you're askin' me to stay
Say please, please, please don't go away
'Cause you're givin' me the blues
Maaaaaaaybe, you might mean all the words you say

Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to the lover boy blues
Before this river becomes an ocean
Before you pick my heart up off the floor

When our love comes down
Without devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby
But I'm showing you that door
Well I gotta have (Mama) Faith

Gotta have (Mama) Faaaaaaaaith!!!!!

-----
*Clears his throat again*

Totally think of that song every time I see your name or think about ya Mama Faith Lol.
And you know you've never had a better date after you had one with me! *Wiggles his brows*
And I can truly say that I have missed everyone on Baja. UO and Baja will always hold a special place in my heart. Heck, I started playing when I was 16 years old. A lot of the experiences I had on UO with the people I knew helped shape me to be the person I am today.

Hopefully I'll get to see some familiar faces while I visit but good lordy its a ghost town around here!
You made me laugh and that's a gift that keeps on giving. I am on limited internet access whenever I'm in ND and because of that, I can't get ingame to make it a ghost town plus one. Again, once November hits, I get back ingame and wonder how I stayed away for so long. Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to catch you during that time. Until then, you take care of yourself, you naughty rogue! *HUGE HUGS*

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whelp! I was totally right...Found a nice little place where I could place a keep. Sadly, I have no house slots available! D;

And its in an awesome location too lol

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You made me laugh and that's a gift that keeps on giving. I am on limited internet access whenever I'm in ND and because of that, I can't get ingame to make it a ghost town plus one. Again, once November hits, I get back ingame and wonder how I stayed away for so long. Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to catch you during that time. Until then, you take care of yourself, you naughty rogue! *HUGE HUGS*
Oh Mama Faith, you know I'll stop by and come visit ya ;) Till then, have a blast while you're away!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whelp! I was totally right...Found a nice little place where I could place a keep. Sadly, I have no house slots available! D;

And its in an awesome location too lol
It wouldn't be the spot right behind my Fel Castle? LOL

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mhmm...Surr sure.
I just so happen to know that a certain witch has been roaming around the new "Father's" land!
Which btw, I sent you a message on their forums just the other day lol.

But you are right about change. It's the one thing that is constant.

I may make a surprise (not so much of a surprise now) visit tonight during the EM event and try to bug the new EM to see if he'll give me Messana's digits *Wiggles his brows* cause I owe her a date that's two years late lol.
I tried out that game a few times over 6 months ago, bought into it at the Knight level. After a few wipes I got to the point where I didn't see the point and haven't been back since. I found it to be super boring. I'll try it again someday but I most likely will sell off the account. Guess I better go check the forums for messages.

I logged in for the EM event. Sorry you couldn't make it.

FYI there are a couple castle spots available from what I've heard. If you're interested Xelious would be your main man.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried out that game a few times over 6 months ago, bought into it at the Knight level. After a few wipes I got to the point where I didn't see the point and haven't been back since. I found it to be super boring. I'll try it again someday but I most likely will sell off the account. Guess I better go check the forums for messages.

I logged in for the EM event. Sorry you couldn't make it.

FYI there are a couple castle spots available from what I've heard. If you're interested Xelious would be your main man.
Gosh! Just reading these posts makes me miss the old days. I could go on and on about various stories I have of players on UO. Different times, I've tried to quit the game but I always come back and realize it's partly the memories and also the remaining players who keep my account active. Though we may be a smaller group, I still treasure the memories that have been made and the ones yet to come. *deep curtsey with hand over heart*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gosh! Just reading these posts makes me miss the old days. I could go on and on about various stories I have of players on UO. Different times, I've tried to quit the game but I always come back and realize it's partly the memories and also the remaining players who keep my account active. Though we may be a smaller group, I still treasure the memories that have been made and the ones yet to come. *deep curtsey with hand over heart*
*sends goblins in to rob Mama's home while she's away* I was going to rob Alee's castle, but it was a mess. I told her she needs to organize everything first before I rob her again

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sends goblins in to rob Mama's home while she's away* I was going to rob Alee's castle, but it was a mess. I told her she needs to organize everything first before I rob her again
*lol* As long as that she-goblin isn't peeing in my fountain, I'm good with it. I wanted to let you know that I'm heading back to WY this coming Thurs. or Fri. I'm majorly homesick so as soon as I have the priority items on my "to do" list completed, I'm outta here. I'll be back ingame by this weekend and hope to try these new monsters out. Until then, stay bad. ;)

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*lol* As long as that she-goblin isn't peeing in my fountain, I'm good with it. I wanted to let you know that I'm heading back to WY this coming Thurs. or Fri. I'm majorly homesick so as soon as I have the priority items on my "to do" list completed, I'm outta here. I'll be back ingame by this weekend and hope to try these new monsters out. Until then, stay bad. ;)
I do hope that you realize that saying that was a mistake ... oh and Ducks is back and eagerly awaiting your arrival

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like we gotz enough peeps fur a potty Sunday night! :banana:

Game on anyone?

Sluggy, can you bring the margaritas and I'll bring the *snorts* salt.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like we gotz enough peeps fur a potty Sunday night! :banana:

Game on anyone?

Sluggy, can you bring the margaritas and I'll bring the *snorts* salt.
*lol* :danceb:

I just finished building and staining a new side table and I'm waiting for the first coat of polyurethane to dry. I wish I had UO loaded on this computer because it's true what they say about watching paint (or polyurethane) dry. Ugh!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*lol* :danceb:

I just finished building and staining a new side table and I'm waiting for the first coat of polyurethane to dry. I wish I had UO loaded on this computer because it's true what they say about watching paint (or polyurethane) dry. Ugh!

Mama, try doing it 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Or better yet get certified for doing it!

If you get certified let me know. We can go watch paint dry together. And get paid for it. I bet Ceno can't make as good an offer as that! *snorts*

Welcome to my world. Where after watching paint dry for a year you really do see dancing bananas.:banana:

Just be careful of those isocyanides. Nasty stuff. You're too precious to lose.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was GREAT seeing some of the names at the EM event last night. Hope to see you all more.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama, try doing it 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Or better yet get certified for doing it!

If you get certified let me know. We can go watch paint dry together. And get paid for it. I bet Ceno can't make as good an offer as that! *snorts*

Welcome to my world. Where after watching paint dry for a year you really do see dancing bananas.:banana:

Just be careful of those isocyanides. Nasty stuff. You're too precious to lose.
That is not my piece of cake. I'll stick to the artsy fartsy stuff, thank you very much. :)

Time to get my suitcase packed since I've got everything else loaded in the car. I do love coming back to ND during this time of year because everyone is giving me all kinds of garden produce to take back with me. They've taken pity upon me since this rich black soil grows anything as compared to our claybo that grows nothing. I must have over 60 lbs. of potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, rhubarb, onions, corn, green beans and green peppers. Guess who will be spending Saturday freezing and canning? See you all real soon!
:cheerleader:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess I'm not the only one whose been lurking. *smirks*

Mama Faith said:
Btw...I'm referred to as "old" also but I consider it a badge of honor and the alternative is unacceptable.
There is always room in my harem for another Mrs. the Old.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Considering one of his wives is Fern....I would not take him up on that offer either.