• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poison & taming question and a trade : Mechanical Scorpion

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok, been playing with tinker made Clockwork Scorpions. After watching them get thumped senseless (they have 50-60 HP) I took them to a bunneh field and set of a blue bunneh. The poison the clockwork scorpion gave a tick of about 20-30 damage a time. What level of poison is that?

Another question I have is can HP be raised on a pet as its trained? I know Strength goes up so does that effect the HP as well? I should know this I used to be a tamer for years. Been a long time since my tamer days though. It would be a far more useful pet if it went to 125 hp.

Also, I wont have enough stable space for my last scorpion shortly (moving on to leather wolves). I dont want to just release it, so if anyone fancies a poisoning pet that requires no taming, give me a shout. It took a void essence to make, and I am fond of the mechanical pets so its worth a few bob to me, however its an un bondable mechanical pet so not much to you lot. If you have a lump of iron or bronze ingots, or even a void essence, I would be happy to trade it, if not, someone who wants to give it a loving home wave a paw at me :)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont know about clockwork scorps but most pets with HP below 125 can be raised to that level if you train them. I have a Greater Chicken and a couple of rabbits with 125 hit points. The Blue Beetle is one exception I know of, that only appears to go to 100.