Points for lvl 10?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Z

Zyron

Hello, i know this has probably been asked before, but im not quite sure, because id idnt see it anywhere.
How many points do you need to get to rank 10 for each faction.
I hear that like 160 is TB 80 is SL. ect... but i dont trust my source :X

thanks in advance!!

C

Cloak&Dagger

Hello, i know this has probably been asked before, but im not quite sure, because id idnt see it anywhere.
How many points do you need to get to rank 10 for each faction.
I hear that like 160 is TB 80 is SL. ect... but i dont trust my source :X

thanks in advance!!
Depends on the shard, Each faction on each shard has its rank defined as a percentage of the total points held by all other members. Honestly there is no true way to know how many points are needed because it is a percentage based on everyone else's points (not the total points in the faction but the percentage of players who have x amount of points) You might be better off asking people on your shard, or in your shard forum.