• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Point farming STILL going on?

T

Traveller

Well, I hav ebeen away for several months now, but getting back I have seen that chars on every prodo shard STILL have hundred of thousands (or more) points.

Am I right in believing that after all this time, after saying for so much time they were focused on factions, etc, devs STILL haven't fixed this blatant exploit? Or am I missing something?

W

wee papa smurf

I just dont think they anticipated all this abuse of the way you can get treble the points off someone in a "Warzone"

T

Traveller

I just dont think they anticipated all this abuse of the way you can get treble the points off someone in a "Warzone"
Of course they didn't, but it's been now how much? At least six months that this is going on... it's not a matter of anticipating something, it's a matter of FIXING.

W

wee papa smurf

Of course they didn't, but it's been now how much? At least six months that this is going on... it's not a matter of anticipating something, it's a matter of FIXING.
Yea but what can they do apart from revert all points to zero, but not everyones going to be happy with that?
The events over with and still theres point bonuses in warzones, they need to stop that then work on fix for the ridiculous amount of points there is :)