• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLZ Sumone tell me what to provoke for gains after 106.I`m stuck!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

I used Cu Sidhe`s all the way from 90 sumthing to 106 now.I can not gain off them anymore and haven`t been able to find any info on higher provocation mobs.

I thought maybe drags but the bard dif on the hunters guide is lower on dragons than it is for cu sidhes.Hrmmmmm......

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Well,either no one knows or no one cares.So after sifting thru countless threads I`ve figured out why I stopped gaining off my TAMED and than released Cu Sidhe`s.

Best I can figure is wild Cu`s are best but if they are in short supply,like they usually are.... Hiyru`s will suffice.BUT I don`t want to hafta mess around advancing the Tokuno champ spawn to get more than 1 Hiyru in any one place.So...... Anyone have any other suggestions in place of wild dogs or Hiyru`s? I`ve thought about taming a few Hiyru`s and trying that to get them (and more than one) in a local area,but unsure if barding difficulty will be gimped as bad as dogs are once tamed.

So C`mon,speak up you provokers! I freekin know theres a bunch of ya`s out there.

How did you hit legendary provoke?

W

Walkerboh77

i got to 108 off normal dragons then couldnt take it anymore....so i made a suit that used the bard talisman +5music/provo and a ring and marched my happy ass to doom with an iolo's lute....

i've since gained 3 full points up to 111 in 2 casual nights in doom....

so item up to 120 music and provo....and head to doom and provo things on to DF....you will gain there for sure :p

and you can get an arty if you are lucky...

if you are asking about something you can stick on a boat and go afk for gains.....i dunno...let me know if you find it....

M

Mitzlplik_SP

I may hafta item up and hit doom.I didn`t wanna take off my luck jewelry but i guess it won`t hurt in the name of gains,hehe.

Not lookin for an unattended way,just a hassle to remove dogs like I did and chase them around alot.Wasn`t looking forward to doing same with hiyru`s. Especially since I`ve learned that animals lose barding difficulty once tamed.

The wield is always fulla peaple workin disco or sumthing on dogs so thats outa the question and I`m pirty sure champ spawn critters aren`t tamable (which JUST occured to me) soooooooo Doom it is!

Thanks for the idea.

W

Walkerboh77

yeah...i will admit i went to wyvern island on a boat and got to about 93 there with a macro....

provo has to be one of the worst skills in the game for gains....so i dont feel bad about it :p

but doom is entertaining and u should gain pretty quick

P

Piehunter

yeah...i will admit i went to wyvern island on a boat and got to about 93 there with a macro....

provo has to be one of the worst skills in the game for gains....so i dont feel bad about it :p

but doom is entertaining and u should gain pretty quick

I am at 119.3 prove atm and most of it came from going to places like doom and using it while actually playing. I get sick of trying to power game skills that are horrifyingly boring.
I get to a point where the skill is useful and then start using it practically.