• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Please Welcome Your New Moderator

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zuckuss, who is handing in his reporter badge, and taking up the role of moderator. He will be sharing the load (and grief?) with your existing, and highly valued moderator, Podolak.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Zuck...it is a thankless job, but someone has to do it :) If I can give you any advice, it would be to keep participating ... Just because your a moderator doesn't mean you can't be part of the discussions....a good mod doesn't just moderate, they facilitate, instigate and participate! A great forum is about lively passionate discussions.....I am sure you will do a wonderful job

Cheers
TW

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Congrats Zuck...it is a thankless job, but someone has to do it :) If I can give you any advice, it would be to keep participating ... Just because your a moderator doesn't mean you can't be part of the discussions....a good mod doesn't just moderate, they facilitate, instigate and participate! A great forum is about lively passionate discussions.....I am sure you will do a wonderful job

Cheers
TW
True that... :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will do my best to fill the shoes of Podolak, Black Sun, Timberwolf and the other former greats. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Cheers
TW
Agreed. I found previous ME's had only posted in an 'official' capacity. I don't think I could have lived with that. I'd earned the 'special' title 'peerless chatterbox', I'd have gone mad trying to curb my inclinations to take part in discussions and answer any questions I knew the answers to.

TimberWolf, it's a little different now than when you were a mod. You didn't have me for a boss :D

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhhhhh so you would be the one that got to spank me????
that is way more appealing then zigzag doing it ! :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Good luck, Zuck.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cripes, we need to get some more promotions going on here...there are more admin showing up and posting then regs :)

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol flutter .. i know you check the boards often... as well as myself im on all day
.. someday it will be out turn..

i am alot more lax

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, its about me. We are renaming the forum from Catskills Shard Form to Podoshard Forum.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just curious is this thread about @Zuckuss or @TimberWolf ... :lick:
Zuckuss is wayyyyyyyyy modest to have a whole thead just about him.... So I am just helping a brother out by diverting some of the attention away from him. I am sure you know as an HR coordinator it is all about making the new people comfortable in their new position.

And yes Podo.... ya big stud, it will always be alllll about you :)